It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:42 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 46 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next
 Post subject: June Plans
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:16 am 
Site Admin

Alright, may is comming to a close, which means here comes the month of june.
What this means for you all is this is my last weekend of busy busy busy(for those not aware, i'm out of town every weekend every year in may working, and sometimes fridays/mondays. So far this month i've lost 10 days and this weekend is the last 3), after this i will return to normal load of just busy(provided i don't get a second job). So more patches/quests/developments should be comming.

So what I want to hear from you all is 1 reply from each person, stating the 1 (ONE, SINGLE, NOT TWO, NOT FOUR) thing that you would most like to see in a patch during the month of june. These need to be as specific as possible. Not "fix bugs" not "new stuff". Maybe you'd like to see cow's tippable? Then put that in there.

Only restrictions: Do not put vampires, crafting patch, EW patch, or L patch. Those are already on their own separate timelines.

Post subject: Re: June Plans
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:18 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Good to hear ...

if you mean L patch is the Loot patch then nevermind.. Id like to see higher loot...

Would love to see lockable stats sorry alchemists but charging that much for these potions is insane judging from the player base...max stats should be punished is not what I agree with I think the amount of money spent to have max stats should go un punished. Potion drinking is the main part of PVM....which I don't see is right..if Im gm healing, gm tactics, gm weapons , gm magery etc thats what I expect to use in pvm not worrying about -dex or - int in my pack (realistically I think bandages would be more important when fighting with such beasts). My warrior is 150 str about 125 or so dex...I can heal alot which when i do go hunt I seem to be doing a whole lot more... by the time Im done which is 40 mins maxed I gain about 10 int from my 5 int and thats the truth (meanwhile getting a mere 1.5k if im lucky then having to spend that 1.5k on pots that i cant afford).."It will damage Economy" What Economy? Its damaging my bank... Let the new players buy fishes and when they need the - pots they can buy them to experiment with different builds..- pots will still be around just not needed every 5 mins. Also should I drop my dex? well I feel like after spending about 10k for each str fish (50 X 10 = 500,000 gold) if any stats go any lower I will have to live off brit gy.. I will not continue this rant but one thing is I felt this ever since I found out stats n skills were not lockable which took power away from the players... I want that power back...people saying u should always get smarter doing stuff its logical not true....lost of less intelligent aka delayed people get through life with jobs n starting a family n they can still be kinda dumb...maybe 1 or 2 int wiser by the time they hit 40. 8)

now my other suggestions are..
Maybe more areas with varied monster spawns...a monster arena which spawns monsters based on group size...with a time limit on each wave like a monster bash but player ran...something like Gears of War... but with increasing the quality of loot each wave...then seeing the players on a board to see how long they lasted in their game... etc...lots of things are possible anyway thanks for reading. I tried to play this game but I cant get a hunt going i tried solo pvming with my poly n warrior n its not worth it peace.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:02 pm 

i didnt read the whole thing but i agree with your first paragraph, i dont even play anymore cuz of the ridiculous f***** int and dex gains i gain on my mage and warrior...

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:03 pm 

Rippa, don't pay more than 7k for str fish, or more than 1k for a -int.. They arent that bad.
Also if your stats are 150 /125 / 10 then raise your int to 15, or drop dex by 5 and go to 20 int, you wont gain at all then. My warrior/tank is 21 int and ONLY gains from magery. As bob has said, if you want an uber warrior with maxed out str and dex your gonna have to pay for upkeep. i can say i drink a -stat pot maybe once every few days. Just play with your stats..

ANYWAY, i would really like to see a player-run PvM challenge, like the gauntlet all those years ago, something like a group for 5 vets could go in and get a nice reward if they win. Make it really hard though, and if somebody dies they should haev to do some other challenge to bring them back, like maybe a grim reaper will spawn and they gotta kill it before it takes their ghost and corpse out of the arena. Maybe it could even have a gauntlet-only super boss that could have a nice unique drop. In any case, i just want a player run PvM challenge that can be done at any time, by anyone who cares to try.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:30 pm 

id like to see summon undead work like summon creature, and be able to control more than 1 without having to worry about the second one going wild at high spirit speak...

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:47 pm 

I would like to see the ingot requirement for repairing removed. Items aren't repaired to full and it's just a pain :(

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:38 pm 

It would be nice if power and vanq weps were easier to get.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:32 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: dedommanger
I would like to see treasure chests again....or to have ankh back they way she was before I had to change her....

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

Last edited by Dedo on Thu May 27, 2010 8:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:38 pm 

Automated battle pit.
Two portals enter two starting points. There is a chest or NPC in each starting room. That NPC accepts gold from the players in that room. The players deposit gold and then when done double click or say a command to indicated that they are done. Each group or individual in each room must deposit the same amount of gold. The gates will not open without it being so. Once each side has anted their gold and it has verified that it is even, the gates open and the teams/individuals can fight.
The team/individual who is last in the pit once all others are eliminated wins. The gold is then split amongst those who were part of the winning team equally and dropped in their packs.
Perhaps a record of the battle could be made upon a bulletin board or linked to a weblink.
Also another perhaps: Perhaps there could be an option that both sides can select for full loot. Both sides would have to agree.

This is a 'would be cool' type of thing. Not a pressing matter of course, but it could lead to a bit of friendly wagering on pvp.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:19 pm 

Wanted to add...news with the anvil n stoves coming back? shiiiiiit... lol I need to buy some.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:48 am 

i think the delay between casting necro spells also should be lowered just a tad as it stands a warrior can heal before i can cast 2 spells for the most part... or make the book a little more user friendly... by adding moveable icons and enabling me to use a lastspell hot key or somethin like that.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:09 am 

Magery and mage resist still gain waaayyyy too slow when they reach the 60s imo, esp. now that you can't gain by shooting yourself.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:36 am 

Quote:
i think the delay between casting necro spells also should be lowered just a tad as it stands a warrior can heal before i can cast 2 spells for the most part... or make the book a little more user friendly... by adding moveable icons and enabling me to use a lastspell hot key or somethin like that.
It looks like the necro script is still kinda the same...just a lil more useable now..but still punishing necros for being well necromancers.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:12 pm 

Quote:
Good to hear ...

if you mean L patch is the Loot patch then nevermind.. Id like to see higher loot...

Would love to see lockable stats sorry alchemists but charging that much for these potions is insane judging from the player base...max stats should be punished is not what I agree with I think the amount of money spent to have max stats should go un punished. Potion drinking is the main part of PVM....which I don't see is right..if Im gm healing, gm tactics, gm weapons , gm magery etc thats what I expect to use in pvm not worrying about -dex or - int in my pack (realistically I think bandages would be more important when fighting with such beasts). My warrior is 150 str about 125 or so dex...I can heal alot which when i do go hunt I seem to be doing a whole lot more... by the time Im done which is 40 mins maxed I gain about 10 int from my 5 int and thats the truth (meanwhile getting a mere 1.5k if im lucky then having to spend that 1.5k on pots that i cant afford).."It will damage Economy" What Economy? Its damaging my bank... Let the new players buy fishes and when they need the - pots they can buy them to experiment with different builds..- pots will still be around just not needed every 5 mins. Also should I drop my dex? well I feel like after spending about 10k for each str fish (50 X 10 = 500,000 gold) if any stats go any lower I will have to live off brit gy.. I will not continue this rant but one thing is I felt this ever since I found out stats n skills were not lockable which took power away from the players... I want that power back...people saying u should always get smarter doing stuff its logical not true....lost of less intelligent aka delayed people get through life with jobs n starting a family n they can still be kinda dumb...maybe 1 or 2 int wiser by the time they hit 40. 8)

now my other suggestions are..
Maybe more areas with varied monster spawns...a monster arena which spawns monsters based on group size...with a time limit on each wave like a monster bash but player ran...something like Gears of War... but with increasing the quality of loot each wave...then seeing the players on a board to see how long they lasted in their game... etc...lots of things are possible anyway thanks for reading. I tried to play this game but I cant get a hunt going i tried solo pvming with my poly n warrior n its not worth it peace.

I am very much against locking stats. Perhaps lowering the gains by 25% or the benchmark for gains by 25% would be good. Such as it is now, a warrior will not gain int if he has 20 int to start with. Maybe 15 is more around the sweet spot. In any case having 5 int to start will put you in that situation...too bad for you.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:14 pm 

Quote:
Magery and mage resist still gain waaayyyy too slow when they reach the 60s imo, esp. now that you can't gain by shooting yourself.

Get some friends?
Cast on each other. Less afk-macroable but hey! You can't have everything!

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 46 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next