It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:03 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: please remove the stone
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:23 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Please remove the ability for players to place macro stones on other players. This serves no good purpose and will only lead to animosity between players. Players are using their own interpretation of the rules to enforce punishment on other players....Only staff should be allowed to do this.

There's also the fact that people are sheep. More people will log onto the game more if they see more people on the server status. These stones serve as a double blow to our numbers....it removes players who are already logged in and it prevents players from logging in.

Nothing good comes from this command.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:25 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Quote:
Please remove the ability for players to place macro stones on other players. This serves no good purpose and will only lead to animosity between players. Players are using their own interpretation of the rules to enforce punishment on other players....Only staff should be allowed to do this.

There's also the fact that people are sheep. More people will log onto the game more if they see more people on the server status. These stones serve as a double blow to our numbers....it removes players who are already logged in and it prevents players from logging in.

Nothing good comes from this command.

In Echo fashion.

*Nemo likes this*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Yahoo Messenger: dedommanger
I agree afk or not it makes it look at least like something is going on, though it could lead to interesting times. can these ones be hidden like the old ones could? i remember a certain member of staff hiding macro stones or surrounding me with them so there was no way i could click them all in time :lol: good times

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]