It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 1:32 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Tutorial
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:56 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

The price of a ticket to get out of the tree area should be lowered to 20 gold, or the amount of peaches should be increased. Too much time is spent waiting for the peaches to refresh, and new players will be frustrated and bored very quickly.

Something should be done about archery. In the area that require 100 gold to pass you have the option to use a bow, but the bow is so slow and does so little damage that even a newbie will be put off ever using it.

This next thing is a bug...not a big bug, but a bug none the less. After you get out of the gold farming area the message you get said that you just killed zombies, when in reality we just fought baby rats. I think they were zombies at one point, but were changed because zombies were too hard for a newbie.

When the tutorial was over I was teleported to cove...but the game put me in a womans dress and I'm a male character......

Post subject: Re: Tutorial
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:10 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
1. if people will quit over waiting a minute or two for peachs, they dont belong here

2. archery is going to be slow when your dex is about 20.

3. there where zombies, but they got changed cause people would just afk at the respawn point, and train on zombies cause they would beat you no problem, rats cant do that.

4. Take the dress off?

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]