It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:28 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:09 pm 

1) Silent strike- strikes opponent in throat so they cant speak for a time(5 secs or so) Mages can still cast though, which makes this just a fun bank ability. 100 sec timer

2) Deceive the deceivers- tells you if someone is around hiding, but doesnt tell you where or show them. fine but not very usefull, by time i can use this ability to know someone is there they would be attacking me, it is what it is, no biggie. 20 sec timer

3) essence of wind- blows a wind that moves opponent over a tile, supposed to show hidden ppl. does not show invis ppl, not sure on stealth yet. 100 sec timer

4) Coupe de grace- this atk does 2x damage hit and stuns you for period after. so far i hit 1 out of every 6 tries. 1 of 5 of those are a decent hit(40-50) for 2x damage anyway(with bardiche). other times more like 15-30 damage which is a normal hit, so defeats the purpose. and with the 100 sec timer, i get 1 strong hit every 30 min or so.

now the passive abilities are:

beneficial:
1) extra damage- great, i think its added like i am always equiped with a pain or lightning wep, as in deals extra damage in bulk once in a while instead of every hit being 10% more(guesssing on this)

2)Regenerates after you kill something- cool funtion, only becuase it says"the thrill of the kill invigorates you". it doesnt heal very much. having hard time findiing much pvp benefit.

Negatives:
1)immune to bless
2) Resistant to magical cures
3) extra from curse
4)grey animal hate you- no control at all the run in fear of how evil you are or atk you on site.

Summary:
I can find out if someone is near as they are attacking me, if they cry, i can take the time to hit them in the throat as they were spending there time casting on me even though they can speak the spells. every two minutes i can take a wild swing that if i hit, i am stuned for a period, then , right before i die i can beg them to spare me by blowing them.

Summary wasnt constructive but thought it was funny.

Ice elves can use their abilities without failures, and they have one negative(fire hurts)
Dark elves should be able to:
a)auto hit the 2x damage once every 5 min or so

b)wind should either show all ppl around or knock ppl off rides or disrupt a mages casting.

c)silent strike should not allow a mage that has to speak their spells to cast, to be able to cast for duration of the timer.

I would REALLY APPRECIATE if you would comment on this bob, whether i am wrong on the abilities or if that is just the way its going to be, if you have no plans on adjusting any of these. i lost half my stats to become one thinking these abilities were alot different. but i cant see any equality to like a ice elf or maybe even a vamp(depends how those turn out).and i only have a few weeks to change , so i need to get an idea on these. thanks for reading my longest post of all time :D

Hook(Daemons)-Mild mannered reporter/Tamer
Mr.Obvious-SUPER Crafter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:11 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
your using some of your skills wrong........

thats all....

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:34 pm 

explain....so i can argue!

lol

Mr.Obvious-SUPER Crafter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:47 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
i dun have a dark elf.. but off the bat i can think of several ways to put that into effect! and ive seen albert play around with that wind thing....

but its up to you to learn how to use your character not me...
ask albert lol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:47 pm 

yeah , the wind thing i guess can move ppl away from you if caught in corner.

the only thing anyone can come up with for silent strike is that you can make someone stop talking before they call guards. but that seems quite lame, if that is only reason.

and 2x attack cant be used in stradegy because its nowhere near consistant.

and i have treid alot of things with them and just not coming up with much to compete with the still overpowered, it seems, ice elf.

Mr.Obvious-SUPER Crafter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:18 pm 

Silent strike can be used for a bunch of stuff lol. For instance if your in a trivia event and you wana answer first you strike the neck of other player. Or if you dont want him to open his bank or somthing. You just gotta get creative lol.

P.S. Dont strike the neck of GM when he trying to explain rules of event. They dont like it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:17 pm 

LMAO...well i try to think of ways to use in battle..these are dark elves. you would think it would stop someone from casting.

Mr.Obvious-SUPER Crafter

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]