It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:24 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Few sudjestions
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:13 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Hello, I am i new player here and i have played many other shards befor and heres a few things that i liked from otheres ones that yo umight want to think on putting in this shard

First i was just woundering why papua is blocked off??( i love that place)
second im a big fisher and explorer but there are no boats and they are helpfull
third iv looked but i dont see a world wide chat and i think those come in handly both for selling items and for new people that have questions
fourth ive asked around and it appears that there are no rune books and i dont know about anyone els but i hate carrying around 20 runes
fith hourse vendors are nice i know i dont like makin multi chars but i have to just to tame it kinda sucks
six the .help is a great feachure but... when im in a town it seams kinda unnessasary i think a portal to the gate room in main citys would make life easyer
Thank you for taking the time to read this and so far is have bean a great shard have a good day

Post subject: Re: Few sudjestions
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:16 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
runebooks is one thing I would love to have. world wide chat would be cool just to talk crap to people.... anyway yea I like those suggestions.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]