It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:17 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 46 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
 Post subject: Re: PVP is broken
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:53 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
You are one of the only ones bitching and whining lol.

Dropping damage on weps? Good golly. Maybe investigate the ones that do freak damage...but for the most part weps are fine.

As for fury losing cus of lack of garlic....fluke. Any other time he would have enough and 9/10 win easily.

Lowering wep dmg would also ensure a warrior could never win vs another warrior. Maybe mages shouldnt stand around in walls and summon bears all the time....new tactics from when poison and bears ruled the day are in order maybe?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:56 pm 

alek is right yea make weps do weak damage try hunting on ur warrior then will be a bitch to kill anything above a zombie u dumbnuts. weps always did good damage just that mages never stood around to get hit by them.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:32 pm 

No one is f***** running around casting bears the whole time cuz they are casting heal the whole fight and u didnt even fight fury it was ereaser. No im not the only one, ever fought hemo drac? give it a try u wont f***** last. If it is these bugged weps, great, please fix them bob cuz this is ruining pvp. As for mage vs mage healing is way too overpowered but in warrior vs mage all they do is heal. Sorry im only one trying to come up with solutions but im not the only one seeing this problem

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:38 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
*sigh*

im not saying all weapons...
alek and toss- maybe read my posts b4 commenting...

I say only the super weps... (+9 pitchfork) which does 50 damage consecutively.. its over powered...

alek- pvp as a mage/ necro and see?

toss- I do pvm on my warrior.. she is a pvm warrior :roll:

alek- err no one complains on the forums.. but everyone who pvps as a mage pvps in game..

but if you think being able to do 100 damage in less then 4 secs while using NOTHING and is ready to do it again right away is balanced.. i guess so. i cant argue with you's :roll: ....
those weapons do more damage then a damn PVM mage can do....
and even deathwish says it! He fights with hemo and not against him (1 of the 2 warriors with these weps) there in the same guild...

as for tactics.. im not a mage! and i do run around... i get hit with >35 hits most of the time from warriors...
but shit. get a mage and fight me and i'll rape you guarenteed... unless your a pre-pollied mage lol

as a necro. i cant run and cast though.. so stfu! theres no running around and casting option for me... its cast get stuck there and get hit... unless i run around off screen from a warrior... but then they just e wall... its not hard to run and cast with a last target macro.... I just dont have that option...

but f*** it.. if you say the weps (which YOU dont use in pvp and haven't even seen in use) are ok that i see mages getting raped by..... i guess its ok...
people go to 3 events and think they have the full scope of pvp? that sounds right....

ill stop bitching lol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:35 pm 

I said some weapons are buggy and should be looked at....but there is no reason to decrease all weps like this other guy says.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:08 am 
Chips is talking sence for once :P

The best way chips discribed was "warriors are overpowered or mages are underpowered" If mages have to heal and cure for the fight on a constant basis in a 1 vs 1 fight and get no attacks in its silly.

also warriors can heal while using a weapon but mages can med while fighting why?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:04 am 

Just saying its already unbalanced that only pvm mages and archers can hunt destard solo, can solo basically anything in the game and warriors who does half bow damage cant hunt shit but rabbits.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:07 am 

Quote:
Chips is talking sence for once :P

The best way chips discribed was "warriors are overpowered or mages are underpowered" If mages have to heal and cure for the fight on a constant basis in a 1 vs 1 fight and get no attacks in its silly.

also warriors can heal while using a weapon but mages can med while fighting why?
yep enable med through war mode..it makes sense..and if weapon damage is gonna be lowered which i dont know why.. Ill arms lore all your vanqs and TELL you what damage it does. If it says more than 50+ then you are right weapons are overpowered...but if that shit says 40 damage or less imma laugh and say maybe hemo is doing something right and the rest of u are doing it wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:15 am 
hemos is like 62 damage lol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:59 am 

well let me tell you this cherry.

your using your archer wrong....
archers are more usefull then pvms in alot of instances...better for getting supplies
PvM mage's are more usefull then PvM warriors in most cases.. and best for getting $$$

thats how i see it.. i dun have a PVM but i hear about PVM characters final profit/loot
and compare it to my own...

but if you want to be better then a PVM use +9 bows lol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:09 am 

Mages use to simply use reactive armor and stand next to the warrior and absorb all the hits, which wasnt any better.

And from what Ive experienced getting vanquishing weapons are extremely hard, so those weapons are meant to be very powerful.

T4a is much more balanced then t3a. In t3a,it was all about poison and casting a harm macro until the warrior would drop.

Maybe just simply allow mages to meditate in war mode, but apart from that I believe that players have to change tactics, thats it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:41 am 

t3a was mages casting poison and standing still...

t4a is warriors throwing p pots and getting the e wall small enough to hit all the time with 2 tile weps......

yes its hard getting +9 weps.. true!.... but should people who get +9 weps be unstoppable? NO..
because theres no hard to get items that mages can use to even the odds....
its UNBALANCED... simple as.....

tactics... no mages stand still anymore... stop thinking they do!, every mage i've seen pvp, moves around.. where does this assumption of mages still standing still come from? Laster person I saw do that was black magic... and I dun wonder why he lost.. the way he plays still makes it look like its even, because his tactics are outdated and suck.... but besides him. who stands still?

like i said, its not hard setting up a target last macro and running....... (clicking pots and running is hard tho eheh)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:06 pm 
yea i dnt move as much as people do but thats something i gotta pick up on as im new to this change but i havnt done pvp properly since then but still doesnt mean that warriors hit way to much damage etc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:26 pm 

Quote:
Just saying its already unbalanced that only pvm mages and archers can hunt destard solo, can solo basically anything in the game and warriors who does half bow damage cant hunt shit but rabbits.
i lived off drakes when all i had was my warrior so your way off.

to say that vanq weps are sooo overpowered and that you are unstoppable is quite an ignorant statement. its only +2 over a power. if that +2 is what makes them unstoppable, then your have major pvp skill probs. and i have hunted everytime i got on for 3 months straight and only got 2 vanq(one came later actually)

Hook(Daemons)-Mild mannered reporter/Tamer
Mr.Obvious-SUPER Crafter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:20 pm 

lol by tactics i do not mean running around, i mean using different spells,using scrolls, I summoned a daemon with my tank in training and brought a warrior down in a minute.he was a noob,but so is my tank.

Ok thats not neccessarily tactics, but I still think u can be creative.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 46 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next