It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:48 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:59 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Word up every one...

Ill tell you true hidden story about Obsidian the shard full of Injustice...

I plaid for years into Obsidian shard and made start about 5-10 actives players. My character name was Raptor and I pked every one including game staff players and helped every newbies grow with stats fish and pots ...

I always helped Obsidian shard grow but one day, after I just Pked lots of players like Duck-Weakest-sgt pamela-Diablo-all Mob-Judas-spawn of dead-apoc and lots more,I became a victime of injustice here in Obsidian.

The Staff admin Echo banned me when I never ever even had went into a bigger jail then the 15 min city guards jail before ...

I know I pked the Staff Echo players a lil bit before getting banned...

SO I HAVE TO TELL THE TRUE HERE ABOUT OBSIDIAN!!!

If Obsidian shard is not full of cheater and injustice can any one from Obsidian shard explain me this rules number 9:

Rules 9 :How it can be duplicated. If later the bug(cheats) is found and if you used the cheat to gain an advantage. Even though infinte HP may seem cool, it won't when your STR is set to 20 permanently.

WHY CHEATER THAT USE god mode CHEAT TO LOCK THERE LIFE WHEN THEY PVP OR DUPLICATE 100kx100 ARE ALLOWED AND DROPPED TO 20 STR AND ME RAPTOR I GOT BANNED 1 year + WITHOUT USING ANY CHEAT...I ONLY GOT MAD ON FORUM 1 or 2 days made star 5-10 active players and helped the shard grow!!!!

WTF

WHERE IS THE JUSTICE????

When I told EA GAME here what they told me about Obsidian Shard...

WHAT EA GAME SAID:
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts Customer Support. I apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing and for the delay in my response. Your issue has been escalated to me and I will be happy to assist you in this matter.

Unfortunately, the Obsidian Shard is a player ran shard with no ties to EA. These types of servers are illegal and infringe on copyright protection, don't be aware of cheaters and participating in one could have consequences as well. Due to the fact that this shard is not controlled by EA, we are unable to do anything about the termination of an account to this shard. I do apologize. I do like to thank you for informing us of this shard and it's illegal use of our product. I will be forwarding this information to the correct department to handle them correctly.

Feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions regarding this issue. You can update your support request by clicking on the My Questions link on http://support.ea.com.

Sincerely,
Sebastian T.
EA Customer Support Tier 3.

Where is the justice in this illegal shard????

I GAVE PM TO ECHO AND GM BOB....WHY AM BANNED I NEVER EVER CHEATER I ONLY GOT MAD ON FORUM...WHY AM STILL BANNED WHY ADMIN DO NOT ANSWER MY PM?????

HERE WHAT EA GAME SAID NEXT WHEN I TOLD THEM I WANTED TO PLAY OBSIDIAN RIGTH NOW:

Thank you for responding,

As mentioned before, I have notified the proper authorities. Shutting down of the server will not be over night as there are legal channels and communications that need to take place between the operator of that shard server and EA. We have to follow the due process in order to achieve anything of this sort and document it well in case the need to take it to court should arise. I do thank you for the report and we are currently working to resolve this.

Feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions regarding this issue. You can update your support request by clicking on the My Questions link on http://support.ea.com.

Thank you
Sebastian T.
Electronic Arts Tier 3 Support

JUSTICE ALL I ASK ...OBSIDIAN WHY ARE YOU CHEATING AND BANNING FAIR PLAYERS THAT MADE THE SHARD GROW?????

WHY ARE YOU ILLEGAL????

WHY CAN OBSIDIAN BE REAL AND FAIR AND LET ME PLAY OBSIDIAN...

ADMIN ECHO AND BOB I PROMESS LET ME BACK INTO THE GAME I WILL NEVER EVER USE FORUM AGAIN NO MORE...

UNBAN RAPTOR AND STOP CHEATING WITH AN ILLEGAL SHARD!!!!!

JUSTICE ALL I ASK....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:19 pm 

Obsidian plz ttell me!!!

why you are you accepting cheater that use god mode cheat and duplicate stack of 100k x 100 and drop them to 20 str... according to rules number 9 !!!!

And me a good player who pvp and pvm made star 5-10 actives players helped every newbie grow with stats fish and pots and never went into a bigger jail then a 15 min jail guards get deleted for 1 year + or life... And Staff dont reply and answer my Pm...

Plz tell me why !!!!

Dust(Gm poly)
Baja(GmAlchy/Fisher)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:20 pm 

Dude your making it worse for your self... Everytime u post your bann is going to be longer...

Just wait it out and u can play.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:53 pm 

OBSIDIAN SHARD OF INJUSTICE!!! FREE RAPTOR HE NO CHEAT OR AIMBOT!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:13 pm 

Raptor you have never brought 5-10 players to this shard. And if you would have stfu in the first place you would have only lost a little skill which by now you would have gmed. If this is a illegal shard why bother to want to play.Staff have been more than fair with you most players wouldnt ever be able to return and how many times have you played and got baned? Lets see you were xbones,xbonex and who knows who else. Its like you keep on and on and on and on and none care. So do us and your self a favor go take your meds and lie down untel staff feel you may return which now will be right around 2012 if your lucky bottom line your beat go find something to do.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:23 pm 
Site Admin

Your logic is by attempting to get the shard shut down, we'll unban you? Nahhh.... bad thought.

Your ban restarts, and 1 month is added.
See you in january of 2012.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:33 am 
Site Admin

*sigh* attempting to shut us down gets you absolutely zero piety points.

Obsidian has been running for over 10 years currently and never received a Cease and Desist order from EA or any of their child companies over that time. As of this point we are and have been the longest running UO shard so they must be well aware of our existence. Heck, many years ago I applied to be a paid employee of their company and used this shard as reference on my resume.

Obviously they "EA" are aware of our existence and they don't mind. We don't gain any profits from our shard whether it be from advertisements or otherwise and the fact we have a few dozen players doesn't affect their bottom line. I've always stood the legal and moral ground that if EA was offended by our operation that we would cease immediately.

I implore you and every other player whom thinks "we suck" to quit this hobby of a project immediately and play on the official EA servers. They are better staffed, balanced, populated and release patches on a much more timely and efficient manner. We have never insinuated that we are a replacement of the official and more professional product and implore you to check out their offering.

You can find their superior product at http://www.uo.com

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]