It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:25 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Cant do 2 things at once
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:53 am 

When you make a char for pvp or pvm or both, it can take months and months to get them ready to be able to fulfill their purpose, ive not had too many probs with that, you can train say parry, tactics, healing, anatomy and a weapon all at once, or magery, med, healing, anatomy together.

that said, i just started getting into crafting.ive already put in COUNTLESS hours and days getting pvm and warroir and other chars going. now that i was crafting i thought i could deco my house or something like that, then realized i cant even move a feather or open a door or a chest to move stuff around.

its not like it was something that was abused or even exploited or anything. i understand we should try to keep things close as possible to reality when possibe, but this one i completely do not agree with, when im blacksmithing, the ingots are pretty heavy, i should be able , as i am making them to put some in a bag near me and be able to resupply all while i am creating more armor. first i had to gm mining which was like 2 million hours as it was and not the most exciting thing to do, then i find out i need to spend a ton more blacksmithing, which is fine but let me do the other small things like opening doors and chests and move some things around the house that will take me a lot of time to do.

When recruitong starts and ppl are checking it out and see the gains on the other things....we will lose some, that i think is expected, it takes a certain kind to be on this shard, but i think we are a little overboard on things like this that accompish really nothing besides being annoying. i seriously thought this was going to be like the cant do anything while you are riding a horse thing that you proved a point on before , i thought it only made sense this one would disappear too, and i REALLY hope it does...if nothing else please give some reasoning on this please?

Hook(Daemons)-Mild mannered reporter/Tamer
Mr.Obvious-SUPER Crafter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:05 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
The only reason I can see this not being in place is for a script. But if you can script at all, you could just easily restart the crafting program... Maybe there is a higher reason then easy macroing?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:37 am 

ive got my Void full skills and stats in 13 days.

Weakest
Zoro
Void
Goku
Strongest

Cult of the damned

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:24 am 

Fixes a dupe bug. Fixes gaining skills without using resources. Fixes a few more things also. I doubt the code will be taken out.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:11 pm 

Quote:
ive got my Void full skills and stats in 13 days.

Void is a fighter char isn't he? He is talking about crafting dude.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:19 am 

Quote:
Fixes a dupe bug. Fixes gaining skills without using resources. Fixes a few more things also. I doubt the code will be taken out.
souds reasonable if it is the only way....is there another way, cuase this is pain in ass.

Hook(Daemons)-Mild mannered reporter/Tamer
Mr.Obvious-SUPER Crafter

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]