It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 10:45 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:55 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
I think it should be raised at least the double...I remember once they were a pretty good thing for miners, when u had tons of those stones u could make quite a little cash....and it has sense too...those stones are pretty rare irl either...and valuable..

also lately the armor prizes have gone really down due to no demand...so maybe that could help a little miners to make some cash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:50 am 

Quote:
I think it should be raised at least the double...I remember once they were a pretty good thing for miners, when u had tons of those stones u could make quite a little cash....and it has sense too...those stones are pretty rare irl either...and valuable..

also lately the armor prizes have gone really down due to no demand...so maybe that could help a little miners to make some cash
I agree selling diamonds for dirt cheap is not cool...been saving all my gems and will continue to do so unless selling them to vendors gets a raise by double or triple..diamonds should go for 60+ gp...Also raise armor and weapon selling prices.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:30 am 

When the prices of these precious stones were reduced, I'm not sure what it was done to bring it in line with. I've always guessed that it was due to future plans for them i.e. a material required for say, Tinkering.

However I agree with the general point of this topic: they should be worth more when sold to vendors.

:)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:49 pm 

I also agree. At least raise the price of the gems that drop the least often!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:10 pm 

There are a couple items that need raising when selling to vendors.

Such as tailoring. If the item is labeled 'master' it should sell for more then one labeled 'expert'

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:09 am 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
ooo IDEA maybe.. there can be a skill like item id.. to ID those precious rocks..to see which ones are good.. then u can either polish them (has chance to destroy value) orrr u can keep them as and sell for dirt cheap...

buut catch there is u can get a 'flawless' diamond and it be worth more but u can also get a crappy diamond that if u polished would be worth less... so its better to sell it as is.. annnd a certain skill can determine the success rate of your polishing,, maybe tinkering mixed with mining... or something...

/just an idea .. i think is cool

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:47 am 

I like them not being to expensive.

Sure, irl they are very rare. But this game takes back hundreds of years. Back then, those gems weren't so rare. I mean come on, they are using REAL gold as money, 1 gold coin = 1 dollar. Thats saying gold is pretty common.
If you are finding the gems from minning, killing skeletons, and stuff like that, they aren't rare.
I don't see a problem with the price.
Thats just me though.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:41 pm 

Quote:
ooo IDEA maybe.. there can be a skill like item id.. to ID those precious rocks..to see which ones are good.. then u can either polish them (has chance to destroy value) orrr u can keep them as and sell for dirt cheap...

buut catch there is u can get a 'flawless' diamond and it be worth more but u can also get a crappy diamond that if u polished would be worth less... so its better to sell it as is.. annnd a certain skill can determine the success rate of your polishing,, maybe tinkering mixed with mining... or something...

/just an idea .. i think is cool
omg, iding that would make for a messy backpack with all the diff quality types. id rather not have to id the 500 of each gem i have at house.

Hook(Daemons)-Mild mannered reporter/Tamer
Mr.Obvious-SUPER Crafter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:38 am 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
well if u id everything and put it in ur pack in w.e order when u sell it to venders it'll sort them selves out b/c of there price.. sell all the ones u want and save the others.. or sell them all.. either way they get separated lol

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]