It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:50 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 42 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:09 am 

well i have to say i dont agree much with the current system so lets try to be productive on this....

personally i think skill drop should be only for a player that gets coaught constantly. i think that macro stone on first offence...then 1 hour jailtime...2 hour jailtime...4 hour jailtime...8 hour jailtime....1 day jailtime...3 days jailtime.....1 week jailtime....then mass skill drop!

maybe that is too many chances but you could take a few of those small jailtimes out.

any ideas out there?

Hook(Daemons)-Mild mannered reporter/Tamer
Mr.Obvious-SUPER Crafter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:46 am 

Well i think that is a bit to long a lot of skill can be gained in that time and staff would have to run around affter that 1 person i mean i know each staff handle it diffrent and all but those of us that have been here a day or 2 know echo is tough but fair and afk macroing he just doesnt put up with but i think maybe jail time and a fine or you would have to gather so many resorces for a cause like when the bridge was blown up or w/e i mean make it where it punish the rule breaker but rewards other that fall in line or maybe make it to where one could earn a % of the skill that was droped back or make theam help a noob out for a day lol or drop str or intell would help us poor old fishermen out :lol: i think one staff told a afk macroer next time they were cought they would lock their str and 15 or 20 now thats harsh anyway a few ideas :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:17 am 

yeah i like that...add to those jailtimes a gold loss that double each offence and a stat loss to the same effect...i think that is fair right there. sooo it would be like:

1st- macro stone and warning

2nd- 1 hour jailtime,10k, -2 to top two stats

3rd- 4 hour jailtime,20k, -5 to top two stats

4th- 3 day ban,40k, -10 to top two stats

5th- 1 week full ban, 100k, -25 to top two stats

this seems fair to me. i would also add that the one who catches them has the right to add a odd punishment instead of one of those(depending on the mood of gm). like once i had a punishment from echo that i had to collect a ton of rocks for the building of magencia which was a pain in ass. add a little fun for gms that way. and everyone would start at zero from the start of this.

Mr.Obvious-SUPER Crafter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:08 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Uhm leave stats out of this. That's complete BS and would deter the already empty shard further away.

Leave it at skills being dropped. We should have to involve stats as a punishment for AFK macroing.

Money sounds reasonable, so I like that portion of the punishment.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:35 pm 

I got an idea... DON'T AFK MACRO MOTHERFUCKERS...

Oriax - Necro
Bundinha - Craftswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:48 pm 

Quote:
I got an idea... DON'T AFK MACRO MOTHERFUCKERS...
Best suggestion i've seen yet. This is like asking for lighter sentences for murder because you plan on killing someone and don't want to do too much time if you get caught. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:03 am 

Quote:
Best suggestion i've seen yet. This is like asking for lighter sentences for murder because you plan on killing someone and don't want to do too much time if you get caught. :roll:
haha, that's right

Oriax - Necro
Bundinha - Craftswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:01 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
haha, that's right

Yup

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:23 am 

this is kinda funny...all those ppl that bitched about lowered skills have nothing to say......

Mr.Obvious-SUPER Crafter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:03 am 

I like falins ideas and why not stats would teach the afker a lesson which is the point in the first place isnt it if you had to get off your ass and not afk to earn the money or stat fish you might think twice about doing it again and yea your right falin none that bitched posted and they will say because its a waste of there time or wont change anything or they quit or w/e like a few on here do when things dont go their way

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:27 pm 

To me it is very simple. We all know the penalties for AFK macroing and most of the time it is either just getting bumped offline or jailtime etc. But if you AFK macro even after you have been caught whoever many times then you deserve whatever punishment you get.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:25 pm 

Quote:
I like falins ideas and why not stats would teach the afker a lesson which is the point in the first place isnt it if you had to get off your ass and not afk to earn the money or stat fish you might think twice about doing it again and yea your right falin none that bitched posted and they will say because its a waste of there time or wont change anything or they quit or w/e like a few on here do when things dont go their way
cuz it's only obvious things won't change...no need to explain why punishing current players on a shard holding on to its last breath of life will basically be the final blow to the population..AFK macrorers don't hack and they don't use glitches to take advantage...they just put their attention elsewhere(they still have to have their computer on and still pay those electric bills)....its not like he's finding a way to get instant 100.0 in all his skills or duplicating gold..Game is old as hell and is backwards in many ways...Time spent gming a skill = the same amount of time spent beating and playing 3 -4 to 7 games ...main reason why you see no players on. Echo would be very right in punishing AFKers 6 years ago maybe...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:15 pm 

I can see your point but i see echos as well you are saying it will kill the shard echo is saying he wants people kept in line but i ddont see the afking killing the shard i think other staff saying they are working on this and that and us as players seeing nothing hearing nothing for a month or more and it takeing years to do all of this that is whats hurting the shard

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:18 pm 

I have akways found that a very short-sighted argument anyway. Oh we should be allowed to afk macro because noone plays. We should be allowed to rezkill repeatedly because noone plays. We should have no rules at all because noone plays, then if we ever get a player base again then we can bring the rules back. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:19 pm 

How can staff catch someone for afk macroing, if none are on?

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 42 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 Next