It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 55 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

Should there be RunestoneChamber for Pks?
Yes  51%  [ 36 ]
No  49%  [ 35 ]
Total votes : 71
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:01 am 
Quote:
Strangely....I voted yes...
I think there is no reason that pkers shouldn't be able to travel around...even if they do pk miners and craftsmen. It's allowed as part of the game to be a pker, so they shouldn't be victimized. I will, however, kill any pker who kills a miner. So will a lot of other people. This should be "punishment" enough for their actions.
i voted yes.. think the same thing as you do lister.. pk is a part of the game.. but its lame to kill craftmens

Kakashi (Warrior)
Haku (Fisher)

Last edited by Sakura on Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:34 am 
I have to say I'm really impressed. Lots of people are giving fair, well thought out opinions. I was afraid this thread would degenerate into a flame war...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:48 am 
I wld say yes
but they should pay for using it.
after all they profit off the toil of others
if they want to use it make them pay based on the number of PKs they have. 50 gold per head?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:20 pm 
moongates,there`s there way of travel as for buying stuff they need,use there blue characters since they do use there blue characters in town anyways to try setting there red up with a kill. all the shards I`ve played on reds have always been outcasts and thats the way it should remain even though it is a part of the game. My Votes,No Way!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:24 pm 
Whilst PKing isn't the most friend provoking occupation, it is one nevertheless. Newbies, miners and craftsmen have to use the Runestone Chamber and I feel it's unfair that PKers are following them. However at the same time I feel that PKers shouldn't lose the Runestone Chamber privilege and that having their own one would be a good solution. If you warriors want a solution to being PKed then here's advice: don't travel alone. If your scared of strong PKers or grpoups of them then travel with a group of your own. If you plan on going on a perilous journey then bring find people to go with or just simply don't carry anything valuable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:08 pm 
i voted yes
but its only in my own interest....
seriously.... my kill count has been fixed... I might stop pking =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:09 pm 
lol so u dont have over 1000 kills anymore ?

Kakashi (Warrior)
Haku (Fisher)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:45 pm 
like seph has said and i said earlier a warrior who cant recall cant do shit when hes red now. running around blows . banning the fucks who are lame is a bit extreme but jailing them for a week isnt. put up a watch and have people take scrren shots and report the lame asses. instead of this shit. now i cant even access the vendor lodge to buy shit even. i knew if people bitched enough theyd limit pking even more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:15 pm 
argh i say pkers should be able to use the runestone chamber..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:34 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
I say instead of banning all pks, just create a runestone ban. We already have page bans, so coding a ban just for certain people shouldn't be hard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:13 pm 
Well im banned from the runestone chamber,and i dont want to prove anything by saying im innocent.
but i use the runechamber for meeting people,and buying stuff from people,now i cant even move.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:14 pm 
Ok, ok we get the picture you can't move. Well why don't you PM Broadband and try and sort it with him instead of continually repeating yourself?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:15 pm 
ok bro your a dam mage think how much more difficult for a warrior whos red....i can say i honestly did something to this effect when the chamber was first doen i typed in a code for the hyloth cage and whakced lancelot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:20 pm 
First of all I'm not a mage, seond of all I wasn't talking to you cos you haven't repeated yourself about 10 times on two threads like Prime. So nothing against you cos I hear you're quite the honourable PKer which I respect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:23 pm 
yo spurdrik or whatecver the f*** your name is i was talkin to primal and ill repeat myself as much as i want why dont you some to slugs house and ill take your head save me a trip

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 55 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next