It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:58 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 55 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

Should there be RunestoneChamber for Pks?
Yes  51%  [ 36 ]
No  49%  [ 35 ]
Total votes : 71
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:31 pm 
As u can see the votes will be equal,like i said:
Good n Evil brings equal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:32 pm 

dont you people miss seeing me?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:34 pm 
Hmm... how intelligent, maybe I wont take a trip to your house because I'm not stupid enough to as I know you're far stronger. I do apologize about taking that message as for me but you don't have to be an ass about it slug.

Last edited by Sir Spuderik on Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:38 pm 
yes i do

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:20 pm 
OMFG!!! Dead even....can't wait to see how this poll turns out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:22 pm 
Staff

Bot Check: GAMER
Yahoo Messenger: v_laurence
Couldn't they just make the current runstone chamber guard protected? OR I guess that wouldn't work becasue at a point don't guards kill on site? I guess at a point yeah they could have their own chamber if it was doable. Maybe the PK's would have different gate destinations for example they wouldn't have a gate to cove, but they would have one to wind for example.

http://www.victorlaurence.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:34 pm 
Quote:
Couldn't they just make the current runstone chamber guard protected? OR I guess that wouldn't work becasue at a point don't guards kill on site? I guess at a point yeah they could have their own chamber if it was doable. Maybe the PK's would have different gate destinations for example they wouldn't have a gate to cove, but they would have one to wind for example.
Having guards in the rune chamber wouldn't do a lick of good. The problem is guys who pass through the portal to their victim's destination. The kill takes place outside places like Wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:49 am 
need more new posts

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:56 am 
guards attack anyone red anyway so a guard would prbly work .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:44 am 
maybe not rune chamber but definitely access to serpent's hold, vendor's lodge and haven

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:52 am 
Quote:
guards attack anyone red anyway so a guard would prbly work .
Nah :) .

It would be pointless to have guards in the runechamber as that would be no different from banning reds from it outright.

It would be unfair and hard to implement to have guards at the destination.. For example, lots of pkers hang out in wrong. Placing guards there would hinder legitimate pkers.

Edit: How 'bout that, the yeas are ahead

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:49 pm 
I voted neither. I would say give them back the privelage of using the runechamber back to them. Just mark the runechamer a NO PK zone. By that, I mean, no one can attack each other there. Plus, it saves the time for the admins to make another runestone chamber.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:42 pm 
Quote:
I voted neither. I would say give them back the privelage of using the runechamber back to them. Just mark the runechamer a NO PK zone. By that, I mean, no one can attack each other there. Plus, it saves the time for the admins to make another runestone chamber.
The runechamber is already a no PK zone. The problem is PKers hanging out there and following their victims through to their destination.

(Funny, I seem to recall saying that already :P )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:17 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
i like cybervics suggestion with a few tweaks.
why not let the pkers use the rune chamber but they cant access the normal portals. have extra portals only reds can use. blues and greys cant use the pkers ones.
portals for areas like vendors lodge which is i take it a no pvp and pk zone could still be used by both.
other than that they all use the portals but depending on your colour will appear in different locations.
that way everyones happy and still gets to move about

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:50 am 
if players who abused the runestone chamber couldn't use it for 2 months, they'd think twice before following ppl from there

right now if i were that kinda person who followed others, i'd have a blue character / dead char hang in the runestone chamber, and watch people, the log into my PKing char to recall where the preys took off to. it'd amount to hte same, roughly. so those who cheaply take advantage of it, still can, and those who didnt are wrongly punished

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 55 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next