It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 12:42 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 63 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:43 pm 
Is there any way that the mining ore refresh could be changed a little? It seems like there is only 1 good mine a day now, and by good I mean a mine how it used to be. Then for the rest of the day the mine seems so exhausted that I can barely fill my pack after mining a whole mine. Fishing isn't bad because water is abundant, but there are still only so many mines, and the miner number is growing. Some people say "Why don't you explore a little?", well I did that today and every non-tiny/enemy-infected mine is taken by one or more people. I'm not asking to make it how it used to be, but somewhere inbetween the two would be nice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:52 pm 
Quote:
Is there any way that the mining ore refresh could be changed a little? It seems like there is only 1 good mine a day now, and by good I mean a mine how it used to be. Then for the rest of the day the mine seems so exhausted that I can barely fill my pack after mining a whole mine. Fishing isn't bad because water is abundant, but there are still only so many mines, and the miner number is growing. Some people say "Why don't you explore a little?", well I did that today and every non-tiny/enemy-infected mine is taken by one or more people. I'm not asking to make it how it used to be, but somewhere inbetween the two would be nice.
I agree (hehe, I'm one of the people Joz was referring to :P )

I like the slower respawn because it's more balanced and it discourages the huge number of new miners out there. But I wouldn't object to it being a tad faster. 6 hours would be awesome.

BTW Joz, I have a roommate now, too :) . So much for it being an empty area.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:11 pm 
Have a nice holiday, hopefully it doesn't rain too much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:37 pm 
make the monsters drop more than 2 g i mean how is a man to make money

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:38 am 
Staff

Bot Check: GAMER
Yahoo Messenger: v_laurence
Adjust sale prices on vendor for animals for example pathers which are 65% skill level to tame sell for 100-120gp and horses which are 45% skill to tame sell on a vendors for 350-450gp.

http://www.victorlaurence.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:43 am 
Monsters drop lots of gold, just gotta find the monsters. Some monsters seem ridiculously tough like Orc Captains. Ettins and Trolls are far easier to me, dunno. The ore refresh seems fine, Cove is usually mined out but the other mines arent bad at all. Ya its tougher but as Cetrocet said, makes miners and smiths tougher to make.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:26 am 
Make Tinkering Useful as a GM!
Please!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:52 am 
I'd love it if you could up he gains for meditation a tad...I?'ve been working my mage for a while, sometimes just stadning around casting on myself or others, but mostly out in the wilderness working animals and low level monsters...My magery has gone up .5, but my meditation hasn't gone up once...And I'm very concious about using it after each spell...

Cheer and enjoy the break - Daffy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:12 am 
Quote:
Lets see.
Make necro spells do half damage to undead, since it's undead magic.
Cant understand what you mean by that.
I mean, why should i fireball or a necro spirit do less damage to an undead just because its a necro that casts it? :?

And another question, is the skill locks going to be fixed? I dont want my miner/smith to level in skills i dont need.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:32 am 
And fix int gains for necromancer (I havent got any int gains in 2 days.. only 0.2% necro skills :P)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:59 am 
what thing is that you gonna fix with fishing ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:12 am 
Make alchemy a tad more feasble to train with..Its ridiculous at the moment!!

Yes please :)

Paul

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:42 am 
Dont make any skill gains easier. Almost all skills have been GM:ed on obsidian, so its possible

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:52 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
Alchemy is perfectly fesible to train with, just expensive, timeconsuming, and reg consuming, because the onlyw ay you get better and making potions is practice practice practice!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:16 am 
some of us are weak so i cant fight those

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 63 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next