It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 5:23 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 5   [ 63 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:26 pm 
Site Admin

Bot Check: GAMER
Just wanted to inform everyone that I have been working tirelessly on a new patch that I should have done soon. This is pretty major and hopefully everyone will enjoy it when released. Here is some of the things to expect.

- New race abilities
- Various Bug Fixes
- Update to Fishing
- Cool new feature for veteran/skilled players

I may add more so if you have a request for a quick addon or fix please make it to this thread right away!

Also once this patch is completed I am going to be taking a break from Obsidian besides CTF and perhaps a quest until the end of the month. Even us GMs need a breather.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:33 pm 
Way to go BB.
i was just going to ask about the possibilitys to update the fishing.

Your welcome back after the break :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:39 pm 
I think many people feel that rusty and bronze armor is pretty useless. I know many aspiring smiths (such as myself) can't even give the stuff away :) .

It would be awesome if you could do something like make rusty wearable by people with low str (new players), and give bronze the same AR as iron (9/10 people want high AR rather than high durability). Since shadow+ is now quite expensive, people will be looking for lower level armor that is actually usefull.

Maybe then I can sell them 8) .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:45 pm 
Any specific details on the new racial abilities and vet perks? I'll be a vet someday hopefully.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:54 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Lets see.
Quick things to fix.

Make heal, refresh, and nightsight kegs look for the new potions instead of the old ones.
Make stonewall potions leave bottles when used.
Ummm....
Make kegs craftable by tinkers, since they don't sell all types of kegs in the alchemist shop.
Healing Delay bug still exists, but rarely now. Most of the time you get "memory of healing delay", but ransom was killed by it the other night.
Make meditation available through skill menu so you can use it in situations wher eyou can't use your hat.
Make meditation not autochange your target on use. so youc an use it while castin gspells.
Sell duo a magic boat.
Make items crafted by the blue bug in carpentry legal, or fix the blue bug, not sure if it's a quick fix or not, seems that wa
Raise the shadow drop rate a little higher
Adjust polymorph daemon from putting dex to 81 to adding a set amount of dex, so mages have to sacrifice some stats into dex to balance it out.
Check fire shrine, hasn't been solvable for the past few days.
Guild teleporter deeds not working?
Make staffs drop as magic weapons, since macing is now a viable alternative.
Make daggers drop as well, since everyone wants a dagger of pain. You can't backstab without one!
Sell duo a cannon
Maybe make human enemies drop magic weapons as well, since as of now I do not believe they do.
Make necro spells do half damage to undead, since it's undead magic.
Do a 1 in 1000 chance that a water elemental or a sea serpent will be pulled up while fishing, since they have less danger then miners for more profit.
Put more vendors in the vendor lodge - people have been asking about it!
Put dolphins back in! they are great!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:00 pm 
please more classes

Post subject: hey bb
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:00 pm 
hey bb ,even tought u hate pks we still love u..
uve been working so hard all these years and u deserve a BIGUP :!:
:lol:
i was wondering,once u be Taking a RealifeStyle Break,will shard be up?
Anyways BIG UP TO bb and his SuperHardWorking Admins 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:05 pm 
maybe fix bow bug if you have the time?

Post subject:
Add a tinkerable fishing poll that last 10x as long as a bought one.

Could something be done about warriors gaining so much int? We don't need it yet we get tons of it. My str hasn't gone up in days but my int just keeps on comming. Stat locks would rock. Or switch tactics to raise str instead of int ( I'm not positive thats what does it but it seems that it is).

Stat potions are to hard to make and cost way to much for just lowering a stat by 1 from what I understand.

Int and dex are so easy to raise with secondary skills that you just have to click. And getting so much int from fighting hurts warriors in the stat department.

Last edited by Main-line on Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
The bows still need fixing i mean regular bows croosbows all of them still break very easy.Thats all that matters to me and mabey have a vendor sell rare things to people i mean worthless junk like fireworks wands mabey some other things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:14 pm 

umm, no seph, rare means not common, so if they sell "rare object" they become unrare.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:58 pm 
here's an idea.

forget the claws and all that crap, what i dont get about the wrestling weapons posts is this: how about just making gauntlets add attack in unarmed combat? Like, say, Golden Gauntlets (Attack: 8, Defense:30) or whatever, like, raise attack lower defense when no weapon is equipped, but lower attack and raise defense when a weapon is equipped? dunno, sounds good to me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:08 pm 

o and do u think u could fix the pack horses too cause whenever i'm mining i can never use my packhorse, all it says is that u cannot snoop this pack in a guarded area. Please fix if u could

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:36 pm 
i am just wondering how the house bugs are going because paged a couppe of times last week and i still do not have the ability to create secure chests for my house. thankyou. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:38 pm 
This is Jorus area and he's away from obsi untill Tuersday I belive, so you'll have to wait a bit I guess

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 5   [ 63 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 Next