Minoc Bank  15%  [ 6 ]
Trinsic Bank  17%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 41
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 4:59 pm 
word richio...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:04 pm 
well i was thinking isnt there less obvious places we could get togehter rather than outside the bank in a major city.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:09 pm 
Yes, let's all huddle around a tree and do happy dances LIKE A BUNCH OF f***** HIPPIES WHO REFUSE TO HUMP ANYTHING BUT STUPID, FURRY, HELPLESS ANIMALS IN A SAD ATTEMPT TO BECOME "ONE WITH NATURE"... Tyger likes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:11 pm 
I think you maggots should get it together and start doing something conductive instead of just hanging about, there are many things to be working towards at the moment, few of which will be attained through standing at a bank.

GD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:13 pm 
Something wrong with bank hanging...?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:14 pm 
Only when your there Tyger :P

GD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:15 pm 
Where am I gonna get ripped on in spanish that I'm a noob if we all don't hang out at a bank?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:19 pm 
You can come see me, I usually go for walks and stuff, I like to travel about and I know a few Spanish insults :)

Urza will always be a vagabundo :P

GD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:31 pm 
Unlike the noobs that have many things they can work on, one of my remaining pleasures of this game was to hang out at Brit bank and socialize, it was the heart of Obsidian.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:34 pm 
You could always help Duo work on the Roleplay town.
I'm sure that could keep you occupied.

GD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:38 pm 
nothing left for us vets to do but bank hang. and when i say nothing, i really mean it. bank hanging is fun. you get to mess around with people, make jokes, kill a few jerks(lots), and beat up tyger.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:45 pm 
Thanks, but no thanks, their are only a handful of players that do roleplaying well, Froid was probably one of the best, and for me to attempt to role play would be an insult to the roleplayers. Besides I was happy doing something, alsa, now I'm not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:48 pm 
So are the vets are getting involved in this quest?? or still being bored bank hanging??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:03 pm 
For me, what's the use of trying to kill a Liche Shadow for an hour, I don't gain any skill points, and the 240 gp that I find on him doesn't even cover the cost of the regs, let alone the damage to my Verite, and the dam thing isn't even really gone, they come back, there's no end to them. To see a bunch of warriors fighting a decent shadow is real cool, but then you see some sneaky weaselly noob rush in and loot anyone that happen to die, that blows.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:13 pm 
i can see your point there but that leads onto another question then why play you can do the same thing on any chat site instead of logging into obsi and just standing there. Cause really it just makes Obsi just one big chatroom.

Also i mean dont you get any enjoyment out of the game like how its ment to be played and getting involved just for the sake of playing and not the monetry reward or skill gain??

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 37 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next