Yes  19%  [ 8 ]
No  81%  [ 35 ]
Total votes : 43
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:43 pm 

OMG TYGER WHERE ARE YOU????????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:44 pm 

Hey grimme? where has me or undertaken or any other player that undertaker mentioned ever said that we r the cream of this shard? plz illustrate me and show me when we said that? What we may have said and we repeat once again is that we can kick anyones ass inside the game, not that we r vital to the game. as i said.. keep to the topic of the post. I know im gettin a little off topic myself, but i just wanted to get things straight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:45 pm 
Yo man u better shut up before i put u in one!!!! im gonna go balistic on ur ass.. and no Staff should kill no player, is uconstutitional, and without honor, maybe jailed, but not killing and certainly no looting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:46 pm 
like duo said, we are only humans.

back in my days i had to deal with people like plinkers. i seriously wanted to .KILL him all the time, and yet i had to be nice everytime he paged or asked for help. its not easy being staff, and some players make it worse. smart remarks, stupid arguements, not listening... all of this adds up and sometimes we cant take it.

i've been in Dai's position. i .killed a player once(who we all know really deserved banning) and i did it as an example. im not fan of going around .killing people, i'd rather have a rational conversation(those of you who had problems with me in the past now this).

i'd seriously appreciate if we could THINK before we run out mouths, we could avoid many problems.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:46 pm 
Madness, complete madness!

I swear, one of these days guys like you are going to be the death of this shard.

Quit bitching and flaming, and take it up with broadband. NOTHING is getting accomplished here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:47 pm 
Quote:
Bobo shata hell up, since when did u help Fierce become Fierce, then how the hell is Fierce better than u, i remembered it well, im an older player than u in this shard, he was helping u get better, compared to him u are still a newb.
You are so full of shit. You have not been here longer than me you dumbass. He was not helping me get better. Not in the beginning anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:47 pm 
Quote:
Damn man if Aragon leaves man is gonna be a BIG lost for OBsidian, is like not having Tony Montana in ScarFACE man wtf, we need Aragon in the shard, he makes it better, we need playerslike him that can challenge other players as well,.... what have u rather have a player that plays everyday like aragon or a disturbed Staff that signs on once a while.... I STrongly Vote for DAI TO BE TAKEN OFF AS A STAFF MEMBER NOW!!!! IM NOT PLAYING!!!! IF Aragon leaves most of the BAl BAl BAl zEro UNITS WILL LEAVE The shard, and thatz the Biggest lost u will have in the shard... remember what im saying
"IF Aragon leaves most of the BAl BAl BAl zEro UNITS WILL LEAVE The shard, and thatz the Biggest lost u will have in the shard... remember what im saying"

i think that says it all really...

edit: and god speed...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:51 pm 
Bobo!!! really how can u consider your self as efficient and powerful as a player like Aragon and Fierce, truely u have to admire their magnitude as players, because truly Bobo comparing urself to them is a stupid idea!! you are a newb compared to those guyz, u cannot even stand 5 feets from them because they are too good for u man!!! so u better think, who's the one with all the shit u or me, i think is u man!!!...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:53 pm 

Dude what undertaker meant was the human resources loss that the shard would lose if some of us leave the shard. To you a player may mean nothing, but to me, a player is as important as 100 players. Its an organ that is being lost, its something not everyone can understand. We love the shard and this is becoming a boxing ring. I apologize for any insult that i may had said, but i suggest everyone does the same thing i am doing. All of us should b friends and act as civil beings. We already lost a family member, and if ppl keep flaming tis way, you will lose many more.

ps. i back undertaker in anything he says. but im out to sleep. Its Good Friday guys!!!!! I just realized.. All you sinners.!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:54 pm 
ok, can i please ask you guys to stop bitching, its very unleathy for the shard. few days ago BB made things clear... all this bitching wont help.

both sides need to stop...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:56 pm 
I will also go to sleep, thanks jackal for supporting me man, and for understanding mah concept.. Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:57 pm 
How about that, seven pages of flaming in 2 hours and 16 minutes :P .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:31 pm 
delete this thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:41 pm 
Wow, this is like the gayest thread I have ever seen..

Good job guys! *CLAPS CLAPS*
:wink:

Fierce, OMFG.. COME TO MOMMA YOU SON OF A BITCH! lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:53 pm 
Site Admin

Allow me to start off by saying that I completely condone what Dai did. I have much respect for Dai and his decisions, therefore I feel that killing Hellboy to get his point across was plenty acceptable. Many players abuse staff on a daily basis, we generally brush it off and continue on, but every now and then one person goes over the line. We jail the person and explain why, generally causing them to shut up and take their jail time. However there are a select few that feel it necessary to continue abusing the staff member even while in jail, at this point .kill is a plenty valid option. Given the fact that I am second in command with Jorus and that we only have to answer to BB and NO ONE ELSE it is ultimately Jorus or my decision whether a staff member will stay or go. So this poll means absolutely nothing, stop humoring yourselves.

Oh and don?t forget, you ARE replaceable. That?s right we could care less if you stay or go, I?m happy to say I don?t lose sleep at night thinking about the angry people who have decided to quit Obsidian. You deleted all your characters in protest!? LOOK! It's Blinkers not caring!! If you don?t like it here, we don?t like you being here so LEAVE.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 7 of 9   [ 132 posts ]
Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 9 Next