Forum locked Post a reply Page 5 of 9   [ 132 posts ]
Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 79 Next

Dai to be taken out of staff member?
Yes  19%  [ 8 ]
No  81%  [ 35 ]
Total votes : 43
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:09 pm 
After these posts and the attacks against staff, we will be very fortunate to even have a shard to play on.

Forum Rule #10 - Unsolvable problems (including bannings) a participant has with a moderator, a Game Master, a Seer or a councellor are to be discussed with Broadband in a Private Message;

Post subject:
Quote:
Try to put yourself in their positions. Constant hassles and complaining by players, just you watch this shard might end up with 0 staff because no one can put up with anyone else's bs. Look at all the ups and downs Enzo is going through as staff for example, even though he is a Mexican feo, I wouldn't want to volunteer to take place as staff considering all the crap they have to take from players. You did something wrong, recognize it and stop being a little weiner about everything. Swallow your pride and take the punishment. Maybe if you would have done so in the first place, none of this would have happened and this wouldn't be an issue.
Thatz why there should be more Staff, but they should pass a test!!! man, Players complain because they are the ones who play the game, u know, and staff do spend their time but thatz because they choose to, they know what hteir jobs is before they took it, so Deal with it...

Post subject:
Quote:
Damn man if Aragon leaves man is gonna be a BIG lost for OBsidian, is like not having Tony Montana in ScarFACE man wtf, we need Aragon in the shard, he makes it better, we need playerslike him that can challenge other players as well,.... what have u rather have a player that plays everyday like aragon or a disturbed Staff that signs on once a while.... I STrongly Vote for DAI TO BE TAKEN OFF AS A STAFF MEMBER NOW!!!! IM NOT PLAYING!!!! IF Aragon leaves most of the BAl BAl BAl zEro UNITS WILL LEAVE The shard, and thatz the Biggest lost u will have in the shard... remember what im saying
*Still neutral on this matter*

A tad extreme, don't you think? :roll:

Why not wait till we hear from BB before burning bridges behind you (ie you may be asking for a ban yourself).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:11 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

k people stuff i dont care for wut i lost i dont care if anything anymore i just lost me intrest in the hole game in all. So forget it f*** it all adn just continue like this never was here.

"Hells collector has been awaken. now his just waiting to get resurrected"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:14 pm 
Quote:
Quote:
Damn man if Aragon leaves man is gonna be a BIG lost for OBsidian, is like not having Tony Montana in ScarFACE man wtf, we need Aragon in the shard, he makes it better, we need playerslike him that can challenge other players as well,.... what have u rather have a player that plays everyday like aragon or a disturbed Staff that signs on once a while.... I STrongly Vote for DAI TO BE TAKEN OFF AS A STAFF MEMBER NOW!!!! IM NOT PLAYING!!!! IF Aragon leaves most of the BAl BAl BAl zEro UNITS WILL LEAVE The shard, and thatz the Biggest lost u will have in the shard... remember what im saying
*Still neutral on this matter*

A tad extreme, don't you think? :roll:

Why not wait till we hear from BB before burning bridges behind you (ie you may be asking for a ban yourself).
not extreme man because aragon has been playing this game a long time, maybe longer than u!!! so man u know he has spent alot of time here on this shard even when the shard was down, where was Dai? u could have seen Fierce, Aragon, Scorpion King , and others still playing, there was maybe 10 players playing the game when the shard was down, and there was no Gm around, so dont say its xtreme. Its the Truth

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:14 pm 

I agree with duo 100 percent. and I dont see why Dai talks for all the staff. He says that "staff" will no longer take this, and take that. He is a seer and he acts like he is BB. I see that to be a sign of arrogance, which is what led him to do wrong against Hellboy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:18 pm 
This is Truly Ridiculous man!! how can we be asking to be banned for speaking our minds!!! heck is our opinion man!!! if BB dont like us having opinions then f*** it... for realz, u know, shit its just a game not real life, is not a matter of life and death, so why not say what we feel, why not complain? I think is a given right to do so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:20 pm 
staff is a team. we work together, in the same direction, for the same goals. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand from BB's post a few days ago that he and the rest of the staff won't take shit from players anymore. All of the staff who were online agreed to what I did. I am strict. Maybe even more than jorus, so get used to it. In a while you'll think jorus was nice :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:21 pm 
undertaker, your only fault here would be to threaten to quit and use that as an argumentative weapon. you can state your opinion even if you're opinion is that i'm the devil made into flesh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:21 pm 
Quote:
not extreme man because aragon has been playing this game a long time, maybe longer than u!!! so man u know he has spent alot of time here on this shard even when the shard was down, where was Dai? u could have seen Fierce, Aragon, Scorpion King , and others still playing, there was maybe 10 players playing the game when the shard was down, and there was no Gm around, so dont say its xtreme. Its the Truth
Take it easy man, this isn't between you and I: I'm just trying to be a voice of reason.

I just found it interesting that you felt you could speak for all those people, many of whom would probably sooner saw off their own arms than quit obsidian :P .

And BB has specifically said that problems with staff are to be taken up with him privately, any public bad mouthing of them would be grounds for bannings. So it's not my opinion, it's a rule laid down by the shard administrator. By all means, if you don't like that rule then leave.

Last edited by Cetrocet on Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:23 pm 
Dai personally i think thatz plain arrogance, how can u say that in front of our faces like that man!!! how can u say that u will be even more strict about things, this means u should not be a Staff member, not even to be mention as one!!! you use ur powers against players, knowing they cannot fight u because you are a staff, i think u should consider your job as a staff member, u are implying that u r enforcing ur own rules even stronger than the Gm, now are ubetter than them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:25 pm 

This whole threat or topic is a waste of time in my opinion. Since i don't know what happened i can't really say anything... but this is not the way to handle this matter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:26 pm 
You missed the point. I didn't say I was going to be more strict. I can say heimdall is more strict than Blinkers. I've never seen blinkers jail someone. Yet, everyone knows heimdall isn't stronger than blinkers

You make things sound like i'M an evil man on an evil quest. I don't use staff powers against players because they can't fight back. I use them because my job in UO is the same as would be a referee in any sport. If you let everything go and not say a word, things get out of control and things go chaotic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:27 pm 
I think this matter should be handled the way is been doing!!!Why? Becaus all the shard should know of the bad call that this Staff member has done to players.... and maximus if u knew the story man u would agree with me on this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:28 pm 
Quote:
u could have seen Fierce, Aragon, Scorpion King , and others still playing
I have been here longer than him. Hell, I helped train Fierce. And yet I am the one he was rude to. And when Dai says staff, I know I'm included b/c in this week I have been councie, I have been treated like shit. I really like my job, but I can't stand people who are rude and act like total jerks. Dai is a good staff member and I support his decisions (even if some seem rash) and I know he would do the same for me.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 5 of 9   [ 132 posts ]
Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 79 Next