Forum locked Post a reply Page 3 of 9   [ 132 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 59 Next

Dai to be taken out of staff member?
Yes  19%  [ 8 ]
No  81%  [ 35 ]
Total votes : 43
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:28 pm 
Honestly u make me look like the bad guy using my past against me and shit. I never really call him names i never tried disrespecting him it was just a miss understanding. But I guess other people have to just take it to another level dont we Dai Saitek told me he talked to u and u just didnt leassent that u had ur mind made up. You have abuse ur power in the past already u still doing it dont come out with srry scuces man just take the punishment thats not right and u know it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:29 pm 
you people failed to read my post. so i'll repost it

I will never apologize for punishing someone who's been given his fair of chances at straightening out his attitude when disrespecting staff members

Ok, this has lasted longer than it should have. Here is what you have done

You disrespected Saitek, a staff member. He jailed you, and spent 30 minutes of his time trying to explain to you why you were jailed, despite the fact I told him to stop wasting his time and energy on you. After 30 minutes, the soap opera came to an end and Saitek concluded the affair and was about to leave. You had the good idea to be sarcastic enough to thank Saitek for jailing you and told him of your appreciation of it.

At this point I came out of invisibility, unjailed you so i could send you to the middle of the sea, to .kill you. However, as you said it, you poofed back to Cove, and logged off in an attempt to escape punishment.

Now, I have to say, I am guilty of punishing someone for disrespecting a staff member and trying to avoid punishment. But I feel no remorse. You have to go only a few days back to see what happens if staff starts letting players act like spoiled children. A few days ago the whole shard witnessed BB losing patience over the silent minority who keeps mining at the staff's moral and will to better the shard. I punished Hellboy in an effort to keep the new staff aboard and to make it clear that the staff will not cope with that kind of attitude. We tried coping with it, I failed being able to put up with that kind of attitude, Enzo failed, and BB failed. We're not going to take this anymore

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:32 pm 
personally, i hate people who bitch in the forums. the right thing would have been to PM an Admin, though it would get you nowhere, because all your complains are worthless.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:33 pm 
I know my f****** attitude is bad but only if u make me get like this dont be fuking idiots this is serious. All does fukers that talking shit stop dont try to get back at me for u dying when u attack if im sooo f****** killer such an attaker and looter in cove y do i have 0 fuking kills and y is mykarma so high for a noob 6 days old atleast tell me pls fuking explain pls cuz this shit is getting me the f*** pist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:34 pm 
k calming down srry about that. Do you find a fair for someone to take me to the middle of the ocean and try to kill me? Why would someone do this? why not kill me in front of everyone, for everyone to see. The only reason someone would take me to the middle of nowhere to kill me, is becuase he knew he was doing wrong, and was try to evade ppl from finding out his evil acts. Pleace be concient of this and open your heart to the truth and stop being a bunch of bootlickers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:38 pm 
His name suits his language.. do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Sorry for butting in, but Dai is cool. I've seen him in action and he is a staff member to be modeled after. And this proves it. He hasn't even lost his cool attitude yet d:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:39 pm 
I doubt Dai is using his staff powers to his advantage because he's power hungry. He easily had all the power he needed with Mad, could have most likely killed all of us because he's a little weiner :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:40 pm 
Looks to me like Dai posted it up above. Remember staff are people too. We get tired of abusive players and stupid things like this. This is what happens when u treat staff like shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:41 pm 
Oh dear god, I am surprised this post is still here. Any problem anyone has with a specific staff member needs to be addressed in private with BB and/or Jorus.

As BB has said previously....
Quote:
I'm not going to condone or even humor the idea of putting each one of our staff members up on a pedistal to be judged by the players. If you have a problem with one talk to Jorus, Blinkers or myself. Otherwise keep it off the forums please.

Last edited by Nemnoch on Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:41 pm 
look hellboy...

first of all you wont win an argument by cursing everyone out. you seriously need to learn how to approach problems bro. if i really had a decision to make, looking at the way you posted, i'd go with dai, regardless of who is right or wrong. calm down and you will see things clearly.

i still love ya... bitch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:42 pm 
uh oh... he's gonna be mad when he sees this...

a moderator should close the thread asap

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:43 pm 
Quote:
Stop being a bunch of bootlickers
Alright, you ask for their opinion, and when it's not what you wanna hear you complain about. If you don't like the opinions you hear, you shouldn't have made this topic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:43 pm 
all of this is still happening while im jailed for god knows how long i this is just redicules. Jailed again for a problem that was deal yest and did the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:46 pm 
YOur saying it like if Madeline was All Powerful, she is not, she has great skillz. You know give any player the skillz in her character and they will do the same... She is not all mighty... She is not all powerful, besides some staff might use their power for evil, what makes you think he is not using it for his evil doings lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:47 pm 
Quote:
I doubt Dai is using his staff powers to his advantage because he's power hungry. He easily had all the power he needed with Mad, could have most likely killed all of us because he's a little weiner :P
all of YOU maybe, but not me...

Forum locked Post a reply Page 3 of 9   [ 132 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 59 Next