Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next

EVENT SHOULD HAPPEN?
YES  73%  [ 8 ]
NO  27%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 11
 Post subject: NEW EVENT!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:00 am 
What up guys, ok here's the deal.... i am planning on hosting yet another event... this event is new to many of u guys but i think its going to be really cool.... i was thinking on having a scavenger hunt.... the green team vs the blue team... each team will have a captain, each captain will receive a list... in each list there will be a number of items that the teams must find.. like for example 10 deamon bones or 12 dragon blood... after each team has collected all the items they will be given a small quest which in order to pass this quest they must figure out some clues that will be given about this quest.... the first team to finish with the quest will be awarded prizes.... in order for this event to happen i will need about 20 ppl online meaning 10 ppl per team... im planning on hosting this event sunday december 30, 2003... at 9:00pm EST..... its all up to you guys if u want this event or not...

Your councelor: shadow..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 4:28 am 
Sounds good to me shadow. Anything i can do to help you out let me know. Sorry i did not vote :oops:

Can u add treasures to monsters?

for example add trophy to a monster on level one of wrong so have to search that level to find which monster has it

or but a treasure chest some area of brit where we have to search to find it (bb tried a pointing arrow thing on me (basically i had to find him using the arrow on my screen pointing to where he was on britain) i dont know if still active u may have to ask him)
:)

Post subject: Re: NEW EVENT!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:18 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Quote:
sunday december 30, 2003... at 9:00pm EST.....
sunday december 30, 2003 is not a sunday its a tuesday

:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:24 pm 
councelors can't add items to monsters, only GMs can

a piece of advice for a 'better' scavenger hunt: try listing items people don't have at their homes (like i have daemon bones, bat wings, etc. at my house).

i like the idea of a scavenger hunt, sounds cool. make crafters useful on obsi, sounds appealing :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 6:04 pm 
sorry guys i ment this sunday november 30,2003!!! sorry about that!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 8:00 pm 
Hey guys im sorry to say that i couldnt do the event this sunday but instead it will be done this wednesday... plz make sure to log on it will be at 9:00 pm EST... thanks

P.S
In order for this event to happen i will need to see atleast 10 votes saying yes.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:05 pm 
did this event when i was a newb was boring as hell... so really if yall know whats good for ya u wont do this event... i say just have the teams fight together in a town lets say trinsic since its big and not many go there and yeah but evenly disperse the players cause its kinda fooked up if u do it like another shard did put all the good foolios on one team and then one good foolio on a team with like 10 newbs kind of obvious who will win that fight....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 7:58 am 
its not a normal scavenger hunt some fighting will take place in order to complete the quest.... it will all be fair, so that way newbs can enjoy it too... remember it will be held wednesday 3. 2003. 9:00pm EST... if u dont want to participate then u are not forced to do so... i just think its a good and fun event for all since it wont be so hard for newbs.. its a team event...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:00 am 
also the rewards will be good... really good, all to be shared equally in the team that wins..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:52 am 
or............................ you can just do the event i said would kick ass and take my word for it because it does.... did it on OSI with The Dark Wardens...... funnest guild event i have ever done... plus it was fun
so if ur gonna do a big event like that be a smart foolio and do the one i said would be fun.... dont be a dumb foolio... dumb foolios are gay....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:58 pm 
or i can do both... hehe ... remember make sure to be on tomorrow guys u wont regreat it, and i'll probably throw in another event just for fun , like the one blob said... just make sure u guys get online and thats all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 4:36 pm 
that works too i guess.... if you really want to have the one i didnt mention but if i had mentioned it id prolly think it was the most wizard fookin event ever.... like hot patatoe oOoOoOoo thats a fun one :-P

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:11 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
k

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:18 pm 

IS CAN I EVENT NAO?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:25 pm 

Grandmaster necromancers!