It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 10:46 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 8 of 12   [ 167 posts ]
Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1012 Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:28 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Haha right? I'm setting up an installation as I type, once it's done ill shoot you guys a pm. keep in mind there still is alot of work to be done but aslong as I have people interested then I'll get her done in no time.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:15 am 

Quote:
That's because BB gave the ownership of the Shard pretty much to Bob and thus, his inactivity.

The games gone down hill since he took over. Maybe not in-game style altogether, but he really did f*** this shard good.
Quote:
I'd love to come back to play, but no offense to Bob, but he did some pretty crappy changes to the game that made no sense. He took the fun out of it and tried to make it "realistic."
I was obviously referring to BB being inactive for the ~10 years he owned it, not the most recent years in which Bob has.

But make up your mind. Is in-game game play ruined or not?

And I don't see why everyone expected a rushed return and fix from Bob, he's had regular periods of inactivity and didn't say this would all be done ASAP. One of the options was to just do nothing. This is just supposed to be a brainstorm.

Yeah, Bob should let somebody else have more power if he cant commit the time the players want from him. And yeah, leaving the website and registration f***** for so long is pretty lame, but once that's done there's nothing keeping players from enjoying the game.

(Other than registration) The #1 thing the decides if people play is playability and player interest. In my opinion gameplay is fine. People don't want to log on with nobody else on. So do something constructive like organize a hunt.
But the only option most of you are accepting is waiting for Bob to get everyone playing again. Hes not active, so either do something yourself or wait patiently.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:09 am 

TLDR

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:46 pm 

Don't hold your breath we still have a few more months before he post another idea and doesn't come threw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:39 am 

You guys are being to harsh on him its not his fault he is going through a lot of problems in real life. Last I heard was that he was playing on some Xbox Live and this 13 year old kid threatened to hack his bank account. 1 Hour later his bank account was emptied and you don't want to know what happened to his mother.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:34 pm 

Lol me and shadow are gonna go knock on his door and see what kind of man this glorious bob is.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:19 pm 

Quote:
Lol me and shadow are gonna go knock on his door and see what kind of man this glorious bob is.
That door was Repo'd.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:58 pm 

Should we force him into having butt sex with us?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:36 am 

I think we should, he needs a break from all the stress. I think will be a perfect way for all of us to have some fun.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:47 am 

Then it's settled, me and shadow will arrive at bob's house with lubricants and smiles on our faces. We will not take no for an answer.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:31 am 

wait wait wait. Im not included? What the hell ive been lubing my ass up for days..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:18 pm 

Shit i didnt know you were down! Hell yeah youre coming, bob will not know what hit him. While you guys are having your way with his already extra large butthole, I will sneak and steal the scripts from obsidian. Then we dont need him!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:06 pm 

Damn that was a lot to read. I guess that's what I get for being away so long. lol Of course I did skip past the i'm the best at pvp, no I am bullshit that has nothing whatsoever to do with what we are talking about here. I have to say tho and I haven't played for sometime but I would have to go with option 3 as well. Yes we will be starting over with nothing and having to learn new systems etc... But the alternative is what? Have millions in gold and fully stacked chars on a shard with no players? One that is unstable and laggy and could crap out on us at any time. And I think instead of saying why take opinions from people who don't even play anymore maybe someone should be asking why all these players don't anymore. Option 3 is time consuming tho so if CV is going to get involved as well I say go for it. Bob cannot do it alone, even if he could it would take forever because he has a job, hobbies, friends, dog cat goldfish w/e.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:36 pm 

that topic was so 2013. This is 2014 the new topic is do you want to join the orgy or not?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:48 am 

lmfao i laughed so hard i spit my drink up

hes just feedin you guys bullshit with the "unstable" crap. the server is fine, nothing wrong with running the same server version that has been used. thousands of people are using the same exact server version that obsidian is using, including me, though it may be alot different with scripting and client versions. That still has nothing to do with it being "unstable". Bottom line is he doesnt want to do this anymore, and he doesn't want anyone else taking control over obsidian. If you cannot see this by now then you are blind, he's just a skinny little red head who would rather keep it under his control untill he either stops paying for the virtual server (which i doubt he is using) or stops turning it on from his computer.

So aslong as he uses his computer, this server will always run dead or alive, unless he gets butt hurt about what im saying and shuts it off.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 8 of 12   [ 167 posts ]
Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1012 Next