It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:30 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:00 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
On all of my characters that I own the skills that I gmed on them
have lowered to at least 0-50 % or even around 91 % and alot of messed up stats scattered everywhere I remember i pmed almost all staff about it but haven't gotten any answer back from them .
So that's why I am posting it here .
Does it have something to do with when i started this game i chose a race. and it got changed while I was offline? And is this fixable or i do i really have to work everything back up ?
after waiting for over a year about this solution I still did not get the answer I was looking for.
My stats atm on every toon are a complete mess. I know i can train them back up and skill them down but it would be faster for me to start everything on a fresh toon then rebuilding everything where it was back in the day . But for me to delete my old toons is rather heartbreaking for me :P
Hopefully with this i could get an answer very soon

猿も木から落ちる

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:16 pm 

It was because Bob fixed the race bug which has been broken and making them overpowered since as long as I can remember. I think I remember echo saying he would fix your skills but that was when he was active and you went inactive.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:53 pm 

yep you are right I did hear echo would fix it But this was only confirmed through a player
and not by Echo Himself and the suggestion then was to Pm him about it So hence I did
But i never got an reply back from Echo himself which Kind of made me locked on my chars
I was actually waiting for weeks and even Kept looking every other week if i did get any pm's back but to no prevail :P And every time i logged in it seemed there was no players online at that time
when i am usually logging. :P Which gave me the option to sit out for the reply back or delete chars
So hence that's why i'm trying it in here in maybe getting things sorted out at long last :P

猿も木から落ちる

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:29 pm 

good luck with that man, only "active" staff is kraken, and he's usually on forums. Doubt he can change skills anyways.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:53 pm 

Yes indeedie :P I had a feeling it would be it would be hard
But Still keeping my hopes up That maybe one day they will see my post about this issue.
but its nice to see i got some response from the both of you in 1 day time means people are still active here :D

猿も木から落ちる

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:47 pm 

Haha yeah haven't seen you in forever. I get on here almost everyday just to see what's goin on.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:36 am 

Ahh I see well i log in during the days though most times But most people are from the States anyways the ones that are still active in here :P So ill Guess ill have to Maybe fixing the issue myself if there really is no other way around this unfortunately Ill give it a few more days though else I have to start snooping up from my own supplies :P

猿も木から落ちる

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:29 pm 

Still no answer though Pmed Kraken see if that works Anyways keep you guys updated

猿も木から落ちる

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]