It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:55 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 6 of 6   [ 84 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:59 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Neways - Since everything got sorted out, let's keep this post back to it's original purpose please - thanxx

Last thing we were discussing was animal lore:
Quote:
Quote:
that Animal Lore thing is a waste of skill points... would be cool if you remove it bob
Agreed totally. If you want to know if a ride is owned you can just try to tame it. Tamers are the only ones who give a shit if a ride is owned by someone or not anyway.
Quote:
-At the moment animal lore isn't useless because it is what determines how many animals you can control at once. I've never been a fan of that tactic and it's cheap in my opinion. Anyone can use a mage, gm stealth and spam bears to kill the toughest bosses here and that's just lazy. I think animal lore should be used differently, maybe with a high skill it could increase the effectiveness of one summon or shrunken animal say from weak as shit to pretty darn useful in what ever the circumstance?

--When I say weak, I mean the normal attack damage and hp for whatever creature as it is now, but with increased skill in animal lore it will increase in increments slightly more hp and attack damage significantly.
Quote:
i got 60% animal lore on my warrior so i could control 3 bears. takes up alot of skill points

Now me - I remember when animals weren't even used in PVP - But now they seem quite important. Well yea Animal Lore is there for those ppl who want to control multiple animals during pvm and pvp, so I think it's ok the way it is.

The only way you can see if a pvper is skilled is if he kills u without them, then if ur an animal spammer and call urself a pvper, now that's another matter.

But for example, my PvM is both gm Animal Lore and Taming. I don't need to stealth to kill bosses, I just hit them along with my character, and the cool thing is that I can summon a lot of friends. (I don't use stealth cause I don't have space for it).

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:05 pm 

On another note, when I summon a RED grizzly, which is SUPER FREQUENT, it kills all my other grizzlies. So yea, I mean...sometimes I'm just there dead laying on the ground cause the boss pwned me along my red grizzly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:04 am 

Yahoo Messenger: N/A
Is animal lore not linked with necromancers? I can vaguely remember something, I can't wait to summon a skeleton king :-)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:59 am 

No it's not. I've ended up with the skeleton king a number of times by using animate dead on corpses.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:19 am 

I'd add to re-enable treasure maps and make lockpicking worth having it. What do you guys think?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:16 pm 

Yes it would be much more interesting to hunt the dungeons with locked chests if you got more than some bad weapons and a couple of tourmalines from them.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:47 am 

Lockpicking has been basically worthless since I started playing haha. I agree that should change.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 12:02 am 

Since staff seems to be active nowadays, bump I guess?

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:19 pm 

Hopefully whenever bob comes back he'll give a select few staff members scripting access, that's when things can get fixed. Untill then, unless echo has script access, we have to wait.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 6 of 6   [ 84 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6