It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:14 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 14 posts ]
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:06 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
So I noticed now that I'm training Tinkering that at 61.0 you are able to make necklaces.

What happens is that when you make the first 2 you actually get the red action thingy saying *You works patiently on his trinket.* etc etc...but after the 3rd one basically you keep doing necklaces 1 by one at a super high speed rate and get no gains. I used 240 ingots and made 240 necklaces with 0 gains (again require skill 61.0) then I made 240 ingots worth of Sledge Hammers (required skill 54.1) with 0.6 gains..

So yea them necklaces don't make you gain at all.

Plus I ended up having 240 nacklaces in my backpack and wasn't able to sell them to the vendor, which is pretty damn frustrating!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:20 pm 

There are a lot
Of things that you can't sell to vendors anymore I noticed. Like you can't sell furs to a fur trader? :|

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:22 pm 

Quote:
There are a lot
Of things that you can't sell to vendors anymore I noticed. Like you can't sell furs to a fur trader? :|

Yea I know, it's ridicolous. This should be a quick fix that Bob should take in consideration ASAP - I hate to have to suicide when I'm full of useless objects so that I can get rid of them!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:04 pm 

Imma start listing here stuff that you can't sell to vendor by skill, then I'm gonna wrap it up in a big post.

So far:

Tinkering - Necklaces

Tailoring - Surcoat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:03 pm 

Listing things in the middle of a thread is not a great idea lol. But yes that is part of bobs system if you want to do 1 by 1 you get more out if the resources. If you want afk experience you do 50 at once I think he even posted this somewhere. But yes when I trained tinkering I had to drop millions of necklaces. I also used better ingots for gains like mithiril

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:35 pm 

Quote:
Listing things in the middle of a thread is not a great idea lol. But yes that is part of bobs system if you want to do 1 by 1 you get more out if the resources. If you want afk experience you do 50 at once I think he even posted this somewhere. But yes when I trained tinkering I had to drop millions of necklaces. I also used better ingots for gains like mithiril

Yea I know but the thing that bugs me is that i cannot sell them

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:38 am 

Can't sell maps to vendors

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:08 am 

I think being able to sell items that you make also helps new players sustain themselves while trying to train a useful char.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:44 am 

I enjoyed back in '07 when you could sell something and it being worth more depending on the quality of it.

For example, an expert crafted robe would sell for 20gp each, while a master crafted robe would sell for 25gp each.

Now, regardless of quality, it all sells for the same price.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:09 pm 

Quote:
I enjoyed back in '07 when you could sell something and it being worth more depending on the quality of it.

For example, an expert crafted robe would sell for 20gp each, while a master crafted robe would sell for 25gp each.

Since you've been training crafting lately post some stuff that you recall you can't sell back to vendors!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:32 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

Since you've been training crafting lately post some stuff that you recall you can't sell back to vendors!
Everything I make can be sold back to vendors.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:12 pm 
Game Admin

Actually should be an easy fix if you can find the items you want to be able to sell to vendors and the vendor you think they should be able to be sold to. Make a me a pizz....list!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:44 am 

I think anything you can craft, if there is a vendor for it. You should be able to sell them. For example the carpenter's shop only buys some types of furniture. It should buy all types imo. And the one thing i noticed that is kind of funny is that fur traders. Don' buy furs anymore. :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:19 pm 
Game Admin

Closed since there is another list here with the items.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 14 posts ]