It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:39 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 15 posts ]
 Post subject: A Few Questions
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 9:42 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Hey guys nice to see everyone that's still around. I've been playing for a few weeks and had a few questions so I thought I would post them here.

What do sheep eat?

Is there a command to lock down individual items, I found the command to lock all, but not just one item.

Is polymorph hunting with weapons/wrestling viable still? If so which is better?

What is the best PVE class right now?

Are there any other rare mounts besides mustangs in the game now?

Does anyone have any advice for training magery from 70-100?

I think the shard looks great and I am having fun playing again regardless of the player base. I think a lot of players would come back if they knew the game was in good shape again. Anyways I appreciate any help or advice I can get for the current patch.

LegendProdigy
DeathAngel
Giorgio Armani
Legario

Post subject: Re: A Few Questions
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 10:26 pm 

Quote:
Hey guys nice to see everyone that's still around. I've been playing for a few weeks and had a few questions so I thought I would post them here.

What do sheep eat?

Is there a command to lock down individual items, I found the command to lock all, but not just one item.

Is polymorph hunting with weapons/wrestling viable still? If so which is better?

I think the shard looks great and I am having fun playing again regardless of the player base. I think a lot of players would come back if they knew the game was in good shape again. Anyways I appreciate any help or advice I can get for the current patch.
1. Sheep I assume eat fruit or hay not sure try both.
2. I wish to lock this down.
3. Poly with wrestle is still very good with weapon it kinda sucks.
4. Best PVE class I would say is probably Ice Elf, Poly mage. They got good abilities and polymorph was tweaked by bob so when dispel is casted on them it doesn't actually dispel it just damages them unless they got low hp. Making them probably one of the best for PVP as well.
5. There are alpacas which are just as rare as mustangs. There are also pegasus and oytras depending on the season. Oytra = Winter, Pegasus = Fall.
6. Training for every skill now requires you to do the best possible option for best gains. What I mean by that is at 70 you cast level 70 spells, at 80 you cast 80 spells, etc..

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:16 am 

Quote:

What do sheep eat?

1. Sheep I assume eat fruit or hay not sure try both.
2. I wish to lock this down.
3. Poly with wrestle is still very good with weapon it kinda sucks.
4. Best PVE class I would say is probably Ice Elf, Poly mage. They got good abilities and polymorph was tweaked by bob so when dispel is casted on them it doesn't actually dispel it just damages them unless they got low hp. Making them probably one of the best for PVP as well.
5. There are alpacas which are just as rare as mustangs. There are also pegasus and oytras depending on the season. Oytra = Winter, Pegasus = Fall.
6. Training for every skill now requires you to do the best possible option for best gains. What I mean by that is at 70 you cast level 70 spells, at 80 you cast 80 spells, etc..

Thanks for the help and quick reply man, nice to see you. I'll probably drop macefighting for wrestling on my character then. Do races not have restrictions on the skills they can have anymore? What level of magery do you get demon poly?

What would a good stat line be for a poly mage? I was thinking like 160 80 80 or something, possibly less int. I'm training fishing but gains are pretty slow still haha, so if anyone has str fish to sell let me know.

LegendProdigy
DeathAngel
Giorgio Armani
Legario

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:04 pm 

Yeah wrestlin is best for pvm mage. Check the changelog because races and stuff use classes now and there are restrictions. I think its class guide. Either in changlog or obsidian guide.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:47 pm 

Also, I wish secure i think secures your chests, and also locks down items.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:11 pm 

lol why you even answering him

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:46 pm 

The same reason why I'm answering you boy.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:10 pm 

On my Pvm I am human because I hate class restriction on healing it's 50 healing.
I have 170 19 100
My dex doesn't really gain it's strange so I don't worry about capping with wrestling.

There's not really a reason to have class only extra skill you would get is gm poisoning which id rather have gm healing.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 11:11 pm 

human poly mage is the way to go. No matter which you you slice it, the race class for magery just doesn't cut it. A good reason to go human instead of race.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 12:45 am 

Yeah I can do 85 poison on my human because my account is so old, so that sounds good to me.

Do you really need that much int, do you burst down the monsters at all or just use it to heal?

I was having a lot of fun exploring the new dungeons and stuff, I can tell the server was upgraded and it seems like the shard is pretty fun these days. With things being improved is there a plan to make a push for a player base?

On an off topic note I'm leveling my fishing but it seems like a hard grind haha. If anyone has str fish for sale let me know.

LegendProdigy
DeathAngel
Giorgio Armani
Legario

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:05 pm 

I guess I should ask about the skills for a PVM mage. I don't have meditation or Eval Int right now. I have parrying, macefighting, healing, tactics, magery, spell resist, anatomy, with like 85 points left and I already have 62 poisoning.

I'm going to drop macefighting for wrestling, should I drop any other skills for meditation or eval int?

LegendProdigy
DeathAngel
Giorgio Armani
Legario

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 2:25 pm 

Uh, I've understand there have been some changes to the game. Like, is there anything I should change with my polymage? I recall this was a good setup a few years ago atleast! Barely remember how to play him now, but I figured I should take it up again!. x)

I game on Ubuntu!

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:56 pm 

Quote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 1:05 am 

Here are my skills and stats these work pretty awesome for me, i can kill every boss besides bloody marry solo.
Also yes I use meditation and my int so i can heal fast and poly fast. Many pvms have to use mana pots now because of the 50 heal cap so i adjusted mine according to what works best for me against bosses like the giant spider in shame 4

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:04 pm 

Yeah I will probably copy that build, thanks.

Another question that came up. I'm training cartography. Is there anything to do with the maps you make? Vendors don't seem to want to buy them

LegendProdigy
DeathAngel
Giorgio Armani
Legario

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 15 posts ]