It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:08 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:08 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
To anyone who is interested in joining Obsidian, or who knows someone who is interested in joining obsidian, I am offering to help new players. Here's a few items I'm willing to help with; other help may be available on request.*

1. Free noob armor and weapons: Veteran players have virtually no use for weapons of ruin or might, or armor of defense or guarding, but it is a good upgrade over what you start with as a noob. I'll outfit any new player with defense/guarding and ruin/might weapons. If it breaks, you can come back and get more, as long as I have it in stock, which will probably be forever. I have tons.

2. Free spell book fillup. I'm happy to provide new mages with 1 free scroll of each spell to fill their starting spellbook. This doesn't take all the effort out of GM'ing magery, but gives you a good head start over starting with just a couple scrolls.

3. Free horse/llama. I'll tame you a free horse or llama, whichever I find first. It won't be a brown horse. Brown Horses anger me and I kill them on sight. In accepting my free mount, you agree that if it goes wild, you'll kill it. Don't worry, as long as your relatively new, I'm happy to train another one for you for free.

4. Hunting Assist. If you're new, and I'm available, I'm happy to go to dungeons you couldn't handle on your own and help kill stuff, and resurrect you when you go down. I won't be taking you places I think you'll die repeatedly every 3 seconds, but I'm happy to take you places slightly above your level.

5. Advice. I'll happily show you the ropes and try to give you some good advice about advancing on the shard.

6. Limited Transportation. If you've got what I consider to be a good or interesting reason, and you're trying to get somewhere that can't be accessed by normal means, if I'm available, I'll bring you there on my boat. (Don't tell me you want me to drive you around so you can macro fishing. There are, however, occasionally good reasons to travel by boat.)

Good luck! Hopefully some day you and I will fight side by side in the toughest spots Obsidian has to offer.

*Disclaimer: Any attempt to kill me, steal from me, or kill my mount, any knowing violation of server rules, or the act of generally being a jerk to me or my friends, will result in the immediate termination of my noob assistance to you. Also if, in my sole opinion, you reach the competency level of "vet" or "not a noob" some services may be discontinued.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:40 pm 

It's a dead game, you're wasting your time :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:26 am 

not dead... I still play.... just waiting on the world to realize what they're missing and come back :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:13 am 

I still play too

Oriax - Necro
Bundinha - Craftswoman

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]