It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:38 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Breaking of Rule #2
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 1:48 pm 
Staff

Bot Check: GAMER
Yahoo Messenger: v_laurence
In light of all the B.S. rez killing that is going on I have changed/clarafied the rules on Rez killing. I EXPECT ALL PLAYERS to comply with this. Primal, Stugen, Rayden, Thunder Drake, and anyone else. I'm completely serious about this. If people don't start following this simple friggin rule I will start banning because GOOD players are getting frustrated to the point of quitting over this and it's REALLY REALLY pissing me off because it's the number #1 kind of page I get DAILY. Because I'm having an FTP problem I cannot update the actual rules page, but I will update it later today.
Quote:
2. No Reskilling - AKA Ressurection Killing. If a player dies and ressurects at a res ankh, you are not allowed to kill them again until they do one of five things:
A. Purposfully initiate a hostile action against you. For example if they still are in war mode from rezing and accidently punch you while naked this is not a purposeful hostile action. Name calling does not count.
B. Assist others who are hostile to you. As in healing someone pking you.
C. After fully looting their body they follow you away from the scene of the initial kill and harrass you.
D. You are still looting the body and they try to recover loot from the body. Once you are done looting they are free to loot their body even if you are still standing there.
E. The player uses the -1 rez option to prevent you from looting their corpse. This is pretty much the same thing as D. You are preventing the murderer from getting your loot so they have the right to kill you again.
Some other rule clarifications:
Stop looting in cove or PK'ing around cove.

Stop rez killing people at Vesper bank. I don't know how people are accomplishing this because there are guards, but it's gotta stop.

Killing someone flagged a criminal due to a bug is an EXPLOIT. So if someone becomes a criminal for healing themselves, and you kill them you are exploiting a bug.

http://www.victorlaurence.com

Last edited by CyberVic on Thu May 20, 2004 10:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 4:04 pm 
how do we know they became crimi for healing themselves?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 4:52 pm 
i havnt been rez killed in a long time but im glad these rules have been clarified :) Also the reason the people are getting killed in front of the bank is because of there reluctance to call the guards... its not looked apon well if you call them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 5:05 pm 
some of us cants call guards
order / chaos
been declared war upon
i would send ANYONE to jail for attacking me if i could
dont make me feel bad in the least bit
wanna look down on me for doing it so be it i look down on you for wanting to attack me in town where i feel theres really no point as you gain nothing from it loot wise

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 5:26 pm 
They do it because they know it bothers you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 5:44 pm 
well funny it didnt bother me till they started doing it so i guess it chicken an the egg as far as you see it
faulty logic again

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]