It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 12:19 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 37 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 Next
 Post subject: Update
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:01 am 
Site Admin

Bot Check: GAMER
Hey everyone! Sorry for a bit of silence but man life after labor day is tough. Everything just seems to pick up and your running nonstop. The patch is still coming along, and potions have been getting implemented weekly. Unfortunately I won't announce most of the additions until I release the larger portion of the patch.

Cybervic, Blinkers and MIA man Jorus are all seemingly busy so until they get back in gear the patch is being solely done by me. It explains why things are going a little slower then normal, but fear not it is getting there.

Also I noticed alot of you have donated and haven't received donator perks. I apologize I've been lagging behind. If you have donated and didn't receieve your donator perks please IM me immediately and i'll get you situated this week. Make sure to include the name you donated under, your email address and when abouts you donated. Also include your ingame account name.

It's getting late so i better get back to programming this patch!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:40 am 
thx alot for the heads up m8 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:24 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

yay, update, nice to hear from u every now and then.

think i saw some new "ice" monsters ...hmmmm...
anyway super happy donators will be updated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:59 am 
w00t - Love it when you show yourself BB...And yeah, lotsa donators are gonna be pleased...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:15 am 
Staff

Yahoo Messenger: v_laurence
Well counselor Horus and I have had the monster portion written up for quite a while now. If you could just send us the script file for the monster we can get it punched in to the script file in a few hours. Horus ended up moving due relationship issues (we'll just leave that one there), and well I've been crazy busy with work. Oh while you are at it, send me the tradeskill script file so I can fix the issues with blacksmithy, tinkering, and anything else that's broken.

Oh and I've been busy yes, but still have been around checking page and talking to players on a daily basis.

Another good thing is I have 1 English/Italian, 1 English/Spanish, and 1 English/Swedish counselors I'm looking into hiring. This will hopefuly help with some of the language issues we've been having with some players.

Thanks and trust me the new monsters will be worth the wait.

http://www.victorlaurence.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:02 am 
Site Admin

Im alive again, damn hurricane. TOUCH ME.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:32 am 
I'm wondering if i can be that conselor you are looking for. I speak both languages Spanish/English. I would like to help as staff since i have been here for a year already and almost most of my characters have gm skills.
So i'm looking for an additional task besides just playing. I would like to answer pages and help players as much as i can.
Dynamite

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:58 pm 
I don't remember you from a year ago...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:49 pm 

Quote:

Thanks and trust me the new monsters will be worth the wait.
These monsters, are they things like Titans and stuff that you find on every other shard or are they something new?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:22 pm 
Bobo, i started playing obs on september the 20's of last year. So i dont see your point. I dont think a week or two can make much difference.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:10 pm 
blinker RULES!!!!!! HEHE i got hit by the hurricane too.... It sucks i just got power about 2 days ago.... Nice hearing from you blinker we miss you man nothing like a good old vet staff member...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:02 pm 
omg... lol. I wasn't making anything of it. I'm just saying I didn't remember you from that long ago :O I meant nothing by it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:50 am 

i think tnt would make a good staff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:51 pm 
i think a someone with plenty of experience should be staff.. not saying that tnt is not that person but i would like to see a real vet become staff.... someone with 3 years of playing time... hehe.... obs needs to have all the old vets to come back i have only seen a couple around such as impe, elleb, jackal and such also my self lol... 3 years of this awesome game.... well i think i have said way to much lol.... TNT should be given a shot none the less...

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 37 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 Next