It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:52 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 13 posts ]
 Post subject: Welcome New Players!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:43 pm 
Site Admin

Bot Check: GAMER
As head admin here on Obsidian I would like to say welcome to all the new players on behalf of myself, the other staff and especially all the players!

We would like to take this moment to inform you that Obsidian has been around for nearly 4 years and is one of the most stable and balanced Ultima Online experiences you will find aside from the official OSI servers. We take pride in running a bug-free shard and hope you enjoy it as well!

Finally if you are new to Ultima Online let me tell you that your in for a suprise. At first this may seem very confusing or frustrating, however once you get the hang of it, it grows on you so much that it becomes a part of you. Ask many of the veteran players who have been around for over 2 years! If you do run into any problems please do not hesitate to ask questions to the staff, other players or the message boards. Everyone is really friendly and more then happy to help!

Give Obsidian two weeks and you'll be hooked! We look forward to meeting you ingame!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:55 pm 
Yeah thats very true, Obsidian seriously grows on you even after a week. Welcome aboard all new players :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:39 pm 
pfft about to be my 3rd year... lol its more than a game.. thats what i think.. you meet alot of cool ppl.. lol.. Welcome aboard..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:48 pm 
Hey I'm new. Nice to meet you guys. Is there any guides for Obsidian? Because I'm not sure which class/race I should use and where I'm supposed to go to kill stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:37 pm 
just ask around and look at the forms they have lots of helpfull info.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:09 am 
You are only allowed to create one account.

I get that error when I try to make my first account

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:18 am 
Site Admin

Bot Check: GAMER
Send Jorus or Broadband in the forums a private message about this issue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 9:38 am 
I am new french player.
Thanks for all for this great community.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:35 am 
Hi everyone,
I am also new here. Its still all a little bit confusing here for me, but I hope I will learn soon. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 7:43 pm 
I'm new too! Just recently joined. Very fun game and extremely stable! I'm not french, but if you need help - ask me (I know french). I pretty much know all the newbie stuff to know. Order up some equipment if you like and I just might be nice enough to give it to you :D
Anyways, you guys have a good server. I finally found yet another MMORPG that will last long (its only been a week but I can already see it :))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:03 pm 
Yes, I am getting that ("ERROR" You can only create one Account) problem too.... I am also on Broadband. Rogers High Speed to be exact.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 4:02 am 
1. The "general faq" link on the main site dowsn't seem to go anywhere.

2. I'm trying to download the files required to play the game, but I can only get a download speed of about 2 KB/second in BitTorrent. Couldn't you host your files normally, using ftp or something?

[edit] Help! [/edit]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 12:57 pm 
About the slow download speed
I will try and seed the file for one or 2 days...i cant be online 24/7 (can only do it the half day or something) but it should help a bit :)

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 13 posts ]