It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:09 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:39 pm 
Well I got home from a job like i said so now i am fixing up my computer. It looks like the router is f***** from some sort of spillage on it so it cuts in and out so i cant download the required patches to get back in game until i fork the money over and see if it fits into my budget. I then need to load all my shit back onto my computer like all the scripts i have written in the past and so fourth before i get back into things. I will probally get the scripts on before and start going through them. Well that is about that. If you have any suggestions for me like. Hey Jorus you are decent at fixing skills can you fix stealing and i will say no of course not. I might make a few of the baddies. We all know i have one sick mind when it comes to them. I have one up my sleave before i left but there was one minor problem i needed to fix and i think i know how know just by typing this message.

For those of you who dont know me well you are one of the lucky ones. I am a complete asshole but a fair one at that. I dont like rule breakers what so ever. I come off strict as hell and usually try to stay away from socailizing too much to the same group of people to avoid me being bias. I have scripted some cool features for obsidian but most of that shit is nothing compared to what broadband and blinkers have done and can do. Although I might say we all have our specail areas of expertize so as a group we are a whole lot better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:09 pm 
in other words, he's a bitch. seriously, you dont want to mess with jorus. he's like the only guy who ever really worked on obs and knows what he is doing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:14 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
heres a suggestion for scripting taht i thnk would be a great benefit to all players.

Skill locks. oMg, it would make the game so much more enjoyable without having to worry about dropping one skill for another :(

plzzzzzzzz sir

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:18 pm 
Like i said before i will have to say no

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:40 pm 

damn, so u only making monsters sir?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:45 pm 
No requests really, just missed having you around :D Get back into gaaaaame :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:19 pm 
Wait till he gets in game then you will be sorry.....lol. I consider him one of the best gm's because of his fairness and not takeing any crap at all. You might even hate him but once you realize that he's there to keep things in check you should be ok or just banned lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:55 pm 
and he's hot...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:00 pm 
and he can drink

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:08 pm 
Jorus!

Will you stalk me again? please pretty please....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:14 pm 

He's right.

Jorus is by far one of the most honest and fair staff we've ever had. Yes he may seem like an ass at times, but that just means he's doing his job right by looking at things seriously instead of joking and treating everyone like friends.

10 cheers for jorus!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:38 pm 
Cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:43 pm 
I so love Jorus..woot!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:03 am 
Cheers

And maybe look at meditation when you're back on top of things..? I dunno if it's going in the new patch, but atm I fail like 20-30% of the time despite being GM...Also, the delay seems very long to me, especially since they did the pverhaul on healing...

Cheers again (that's 3 so far)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:59 am 
Quote:

instead of joking and treating everyone like friends.
lol, like all the counsies. When there's no page's they always come to chat.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 Next