It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:56 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 28 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: Connection Issues
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:57 pm 
Site Admin

Bot Check: GAMER
Just yesterday I came across the startling conclusion that somehow our internet circuit was slowed to half its normal speed. I have no idea how long this has been the case and we might have had these slower speeds for weeks without notice.

I have contacted our ISP and they are in the process of resolving this issues. Ping times and lag should not be effected by these lower speeds, however since the server is hosted at my office, with the lower bandwidth tests things might be a little slow during the 9-5 hours.

Hopefully this will be resolved shortly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:02 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
the last few weeks seemed to be ok, but just last few days, say 10am - 3pm gmt seemed to be unplayable.

but rest is fine, it was only last days noticed lag, hope its sorted sir.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:30 pm 
To me it seemed it was only spikes of lag. There was no 30 mins lag issues, just like 2-3 (which was pretty few at that).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:16 pm 
for the past several weeks theres been 5 second lag spikes about every 3-5 minutes. The bad part about them is that you lag but the server doesn't

Post subject: yup
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:52 pm 

I kinda have been lagging lately not really so much but if it could be lag free like before then that would be really great...but still it is annoying at times specially when ur hunting or fighting someone
Lestat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:16 am 
I didnt know Lestat learned how to fight, always thought he just healed.... Anyways Im glad we heard from BB, 3 months and we get a post! YAY!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:57 am 

Dark Halo/Virus/Plinkers you are seriously pushing it. Your player account has already been taken from you... Do you want to be banned from the boards next?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:19 pm 
Hydro, although you think you are... Your not god. And taking this account away from me mean's nothing. I can use other IP's to get accounts. So its kinda a never ending battle. and BTW Mr GM, banning me for speaking my mind... ehh, Its almost as bad as pulling that shit with my account that Bb dosnt even know about...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:36 pm 

Means nothing? Is that why you're constantly asking to have it back? right...
and yes, admins here have the right to ban you. You're an annoying person, not only to staff, but to 99.9% of the players as well. If you keep it up, you will be gone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:29 pm 
Lol, Im asking to have it back because their are many players who did worse and got jailed for a week or 2, instead of my fate. Only reason Im gone is because you're jorus's little bitch boy.

Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:38 am 

Hey Virus dude just stfu u screwed up bad and ur not a part of us anymore if ur still crying about ur crappy account go PM BB and stop Flaming the GM's for it...and no I didnt learn how to fight I could still kick ur ass...here is a tip go find another shard or make one and name it Superior Assholes....so yeh stop whining and ppl that did worser things than u just got jailed for one thing and you didnt just break rules u were annoying I dont wanna go into details but yes I do know what u did.
Lestat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:24 am 
hydro,
face it man your just A dick and you give good head to Jorus LOL
and look at the shard, is it any beter with out him 25/ 30 people ? you guys are all but f****** the shard up man banning everyone whos next me for telling the truth, go for it be A big man its only A game. but in real life I would already kicked your ass and thats A fact. so just think of that next time you want to be A dick

have A nice day Im done :)

ps are you the bitch for Jorus or are you on top ???????
the shard wants to know who wears the pants???
LOL

Last edited by Rufus on Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:35 am 
theirs one good thing about you, you at least have balls to get back to people on pms the only balls Jorus has are in his mouth and their someone elses lol :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:45 am 
That sooo must be plinkers aka Dark Halo talking. Kinda funney how many time you get jailed and banned and keep talking shit about people. I think you are the only person I know that will bash the shard and gms and still want to play on obsidian with either your dads acct or makeing a new one. Maybe one day you will learn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:22 am 
and its not the son , dumb ass its the Dad Talking shit this time Im tired of you guys being ass holes to my boy just because hes good at pvp and you guys suck at it LOL , you cant beat him so banned him nice one
well hes A gm on another shard right now , but be sure he'll be back to kick ass off and on and make you lifes all hell :) and hell I might even help if Im in the mood :) so theres something to look forward

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 28 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next