It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 11:37 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:14 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Talk about the kettle calling the frying pan black.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:14 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Damn hennessy why are you complaining you kill newbs for a living and that spamming guards was on a dumb char who attack people sittin at a bank with bows cuz they can't be guarded shut up and don't hate the player hate the game. BTW As I recalled didn't he already pk you enough already and wasn't u the one that ran on Ice Isle after he pked 2 other chars wow work harder you might win next time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:20 am 

I've seen necro fight, he's not that skilled.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:33 am 
I quit Destiny first,
to create my own necro guild again and second, because Nemo made alliances with people that are sheer enemies of mine. Henessy is one of them. Hen is very persistant in trying to kill me but he never really could. I remember him actually getting me once vs me getting him like 10 times or more by now. He claims its luck... I say he sucks. If he didnt, why does he ask for help to kill me. Why does he ally with Restile and Primal to try to gang me. I was most surprised that Henessy would go against even his own guild to try to get me. Well some people are desperate.

GL Hen and GL to anyone else who wants to try
Nervous, did you figure out the necro Fire Whip secret yet?

Post subject: LOL
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:38 am 

Necrowarrior is the biggest and a joke for a necro he is such a godly pvper that he knows when to run and when not to run that makes a big difference cause whenever he sees me all he does is run and when I log off he goes to my house and nukes my stangs how lame is that? Necrowarrior want a challenge come and fight me :D
Lestat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:45 am 
prolly because a decent warrior will kill a necro everytime that he doesn't use the right combo of spells and timining is a big part too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:03 am 
Well my technique is to blast a warrior or mage up and I usually use surprise as an advantage so I have 1 spell free before the target even notices anything. Its why I trained stealth. To me, if I can't immediatly kill a player then Im not ready to take him. Being a necro i have a weakness agaisnt warriors. Ill let you know when im ready Lestat. Dont hate man

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:47 am 

Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Henn I Love You And I Found The Armor You Gave Me And If I see Necro Warrior Ill Be Shure To Die And Let Him Loot Me Cuz I Cant Stop Him Or Id f***** Help WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! :evil: Anyway If I See That Hes Online Ill Get Everyone That Poofs In Cove To Try To Chase Him Down Lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:01 am 

Yea Henn should be ashamed of himself for going to the point of posting on the forums because he can't kill Necros. Just be at your lil bridge and pk newbs cuz one day you will wake up and walk outta your house and be greeted by 8 death flames Good Luck. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:05 am 
Quote:
prolly because a decent warrior will kill a necro everytime that he doesn't use the right combo of spells and timining is a big part too.
Yes I agree that necro vs warrior pvp is unbalanced. Any Necro ive fought recently will testament to that :twisted: Bryan and Rovo are/was very good tho...

Anyone that tries spamming deathflame will die quickly...

But then again, gming a warrior takes far far longer than gming a necro.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:51 pm 
i have to post its rare for you to come outside and me like a dumbass went to your house with 5 ss and of course i couldnt heal or notihng

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:11 pm 
Yes I know Hen, I'm one lucky mofo. What can I say... Thanx for the constant loot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:16 pm 
nah necro gives good blow jobs but apart from that in a 1v1 with a Vamp he can't use mana drain and runs THATS RIGHT RUNS RIGHT IN TO HIS LOVERS THE GUARDS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:28 pm 

Necrowarrior is a gay boy ahuahuahuahuahuahhuah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:31 pm 
all this pvp talk is so rowdy it makes me want to go out drink cheap cider and bust up a telephone box.
Actually i think i'll just stay in and have a smoke ;)

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next