It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:51 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 62 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:45 am 
nahh thats pure nonesence,ive seen shamino and restile play both at the same time

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:20 pm 

So shamino is restile? BTW if Diablo asks you to hunt with him dont go he is buddy's with shamino and he will try to lure you to him so they can gank you. I guess diablo is a wannabe pker now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:27 pm 
its possible to play 2 chars on 2 diff accounts at once, just log into two dif comps. like i do at my moms house, cuz she has 2 dif comps (one laptop) with 2 dif internet connections, i usually only use it for diablo 2 tho, i can transfer items more efficiently, and do a few other tricks to scam peoples uber/godly items (works for me over 30% of the time, and i get a free item from it).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:26 pm 

This is bollocks, i fought shamino while duck fought restile polyed as demon.

They both got owned 8)

...again ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:00 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
WTF does it matter if they are the same person?
But , yes I have seen them both on at the same time and they was fighting. So if it is the some person, he is a bad ass play on two pcs at the same time. Hmmmm, how does he use two mice and two keyboards at one time?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:38 am 

*looks at duo with his mice*

Peter - GM fisher, GM cook, 80% tailoring

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:19 am 

I've seen people share char's in game before, he probly lends one of his char's to someone else. Probly his buddy diablo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:43 am 

Ok Just to shut this stupid thread up for good. Shamino and restile are brothers. Both characters are on seperate accounts. They usually take it in turns to use one computer. However sometimes they bring in another one and set it up.

It doesn't really matter how he set's it all up does it now. Play the game for what it is.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:10 pm 
lol me pk in cove gy...pfft sure w/e...i think you are wrong kinetic...no i know you are wrong i havent pked in cove gy coz i dont got a rune and anyways even if i did have a rune i wouldnt pk in there...coz for 1 they all prolly poof in there and 2 they will all prolly have $hit loot so therefor why would i pk in cove gy???? i think you should check that over kinetic coz i havent pked in cove gy...bah...i not being cocky or nothing but i dont think i suck all that much i can go after ppl and do go after ppl that put up more of a chalenge and win :twisted: and dolek i dont know what the hell you saying it was me for that killed you coz i dont pk in brit gy "now" after thas and sub told me off :cry: so yous really should check over your evidence before accusing ppl.

oh yeah this is Black Knight......if you havent already guessed...jeesh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:50 pm 
Shamino and Restile are on different accounts. Restiles uses both accounts but when his friend comes online he uses Shamino and Restile sticks with his account. Shamino is a hacked account and I believe theres a close to GM smith in that account. I believe that smith had a name change from SirDupre to Toxic. I have no way to prove that but I know about those 2 better than anyone else. They both hacked my old msn account and they are from close to where I live. To think that I once helped them. *sigh*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:31 pm 
BK PKs in Brit Gy. BAN HIS 4SS YO.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:36 pm 
True dat, I totally agree :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:18 pm 
necrowarrior i dont pk in brit gy but you pk tamers and $hit admit it....you pk ducks tamer vinorex all the time :cry: ...vin is cool me and him pked devilsriot he flame striked him in oasis then i finished.... :wink: ...(i killed him alone before that :wink: :twisted: :wink: )

and bobo do you have any evidence on me pking in brit gy?????????

i bet you dont coz i dont pk in brit gy....BAH

Black Knight :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:30 pm 
Except, you admitted it in another topic...?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:31 pm 

I'll agree there with the fact that my tamer does die alot to necro :P or did at least. Was a pretty cheap thing to do but hey doesn't really matter now.

Although Bk we didn't kill Devilsriot. You killed roadkill and then I went outside to talk to him and he was mighty rude so I went back in and took all his things. I dislike rude people :P

On a side note (no implications): Killing and looting in brit gy is illegal and so is pvp. The rules apply for reds as well as blues. Red players cannot attack blue players and blue players cannot attack red ones.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 62 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next