It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:00 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: yes your right
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:07 am 

The message i posted earlier i did post when i was in a bad mood but i did not mean it as an insult but more of a warning. When i said screw everything up i did not mean the rest of the shard it just came out that way. Anyway i'm over it now but it will not be forgotten, and it wont happen again. I apoligize to saff and members of the shard. And Hennessy if you happen to loot him again this time please dont give it back he didn't give me anything back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:47 am 
Cool man, no grudges held. I know we all get real mad first time someone pk's us or uses low tricks to kill us. People are like that in real life. They'll soon develop a bad rep and will be treated accordingly by other players too. Hope you didnt lose too much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:29 am 
first of all id like to start by saying that not all the people who are like that in game are like that in real. I killed people and i killed their rides, does that mean im a jackass in real life? not at all. When that pker killed you, that made you angry, which is exacly what he wanted. Pkers should motivate you to get better and to be able to defend yourself. Motivated me.

We've all gotten pked and looted, and pkers have all made us angry. Remember its just a game. I know as a noob how hard it is to come around good stuff, just know that its not the end of the world, because skills is what matters most.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:38 am 
Don'y lie Kilo, I know your sort, tax evasion, drug dealing. We all know that pk's ingame turn out bad eggs irl.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:10 pm 
yes... im relaly a 60 year old man playing video games trying to find little boys to rape :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:48 pm 
you too..? maybe we can start talking again.. cause i know a niceee lil spot where they hang out in game :)

Post subject: not even a pker
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:09 pm 

Thats the thing the guy that looted me wasnt even a pker. He asked me if i wanted to buy weapons and then when i went with him,(stupid me for thinking all players on this game had some honour) He killed and looted me. But since i have started obsidian i have met alot of veteren players(even the pkers) who helped me and even now there are still things that i dont know how to do and there are lots of people willing to help. I guess thats why little things like that get to me. If everyone took advantage of noobs there wouldn't be any vet players.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:53 pm 

learn from your mistakes.... no need to get mad just deal and get on with it.

Post subject: lol
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:04 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
lol easy for u to say narcom everyone scared of u cause u so strough. even your alies

Post subject: Re: lol
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:12 am 

Quote:
lol easy for u to say narcom everyone scared of u cause u so strough. even your alies
umm u obviously dont no me...im a fisherman. ive been pk'ed, had stuff stolen from my house etc etc.... sure i was pissed but u just get on with and just beacause you no some good players doesnt keep you safe outside town when a red crosses your path.

Last edited by Narcom on Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:13 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Man u should thanx thats theres more people that they can pk imagen u and 4 of ur friends noobs too and the only once that they could pk cuz we where the only once that play and u got it hard pshh. the most pracies thing i had was a shadow armor back in the days and they looted that and killedmy around hmm...... 15 times a day while i was hunting. You think u had it hard psh..Hate Urza,Sage,omg Madeline , omg ...... i dont think they play omg Puto still does PUTO!!!! :evil:

"Hells collector has been awaken. now his just waiting to get resurrected"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:59 am 
totally agree back in the days there were dozens of pkers and they were alot better then the pkers we have around now....specifically talking bout primal, i hope he gets a 1 sec delay so he cant run and gets raped bigtime for that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:57 am 
hahaha true true :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:31 am 

Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
you idiots banned most the pkers and teh ones you didnt ban left cuz you banned their freinds

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:32 am 
are you serious? we NEED more pkers? thought we had alot of pkers on obsidian. Welllllll if i must... :)

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next