It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:02 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 44 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:24 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

prolly just a dude writing what he feels.

money means nothing to some pple.

i could give a shit wether i had millions or was dirt poor as long as im eating and getting laid. shoot me now if i cant do those two things.

if i had a billion, id be doing the same thing im doing now. i like nutty bars and diet coke a bunch.

oh and i have songs about wimmin. not nekkid ones though. well maybe but the songs dont say anything about them being naked anyways.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:05 pm 
do you live in suburban american, artkill? cuz you have some skewed vision on it. I dont exactly live in an actual suburban area, but im surrounded by it.

the suburb is like the stereotypical place where you find everyone mowing their lawn at the same time, they all go to the same churches on the same time on sundays, where all the houses look the same and so do the familes...
I've never heard of any idea where the suburb population have downplayed their religions or something like that.. if anything, they go to church more than I could ever imagine doing, and the kids in the suburban areas know more about The Bible and its teachings than I have ever, ever been taught.

But hell, we all know that the millionaires of Green Day live in a less-than-million-dollar home in the suburb, so they would like soooo know what they're talking about. <--- that was sarcasm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:08 pm 

Quote:
prolly just a dude writing what he feels.

money means nothing to some pple.

i could give a shit wether i had millions or was dirt poor as long as im eating and getting laid. shoot me now if i cant do those two things.

if i had a billion, id be doing the same thing im doing now. i like nutty bars and diet coke a bunch.

oh and i have songs about wimmin. not nekkid ones though. well maybe but the songs dont say anything about them being naked anyways.
hehe i have to agree boss :D
money mean noting as long as u eat have fun and shit like that
and for this u dont need much moeny :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:40 pm 
greenday.. lol... YEAHHH DUDEEEEE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:38 pm 
not everything is black or white... some cuts go deeper than physical... there's often more than what there seems. only accepting one right or wrong, or one way of doing it, or anything only meaning one thing is ignorance. its not meant to be judged or critiqued by just you, its left to interpetation. one man's trash is another man's treasure? i hate cliche's but it fits. tyger, i've never seen you try to be so serious about any other topic, but when it comes to the lyrics of a song and what they mean, and when it comes to the "suburbs", and when it involves religion in some way... right. you shouldnt put passion into discrediting other peoples OPINIONS. there's no right or wrong. not everyone is superficial. some of us dont lose touch of our memories or our feelings or where we came from. some of us dont steriotype. every person has their own story, their own life. there are only three* things that truely know the heart of any person... themselves, their soulmate, and whatever put us here.

^ i dont feel like reading through all that again so i'm not editting.. bitches...

* - just my opinion... you dont have to believe it tyger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:47 pm 

Quote:
not everything is black or white... some cuts go deeper than physical... there's often more than what there seems. only accepting one right or wrong, or one way of doing it, or anything only meaning one thing is ignorance. its not meant to be judged or critiqued by just you, its left to interpetation. one man's trash is another man's treasure? i hate cliche's but it fits. tyger, i've never seen you try to be so serious about any other topic, but when it comes to the lyrics of a song and what they mean, and when it comes to the "suburbs", and when it involves religion in some way... right. you shouldnt put passion into discrediting other peoples OPINIONS. there's no right or wrong. not everyone is superficial. some of us dont lose touch of our memories or our feelings or where we came from. some of us dont steriotype. every person has their own story, their own life. there are only three* things that truely know the heart of any person... themselves, their soulmate, and whatever put us here.

^ i dont feel like reading through all that again so i'm not editting.. bitches...

* - just my opinion... you dont have to believe it tyger
lol k who r u and what u did to TheRealLoki?
huh ? huh ? huh ?
damn somthing werid in here :D i start to agree with u :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:24 pm 
um... yeah,
Suprise, I'm not an idiot...?
I didn't put passion into this..
I'm sorry you think I'm only an idiot without a brain.. I felt like talking about it, so I did, is that a problem?

It's fine for anyone to have any opinion they want, I know, I'm not retarded, thanks for the redundant lecture though. But, it's also my right to think that opinion is shit. It's my opinion on THEIR OPINION.
so like durrr...

And who said I stereotype? I was only pointing out the typical suburban stereotype thing.. god damn.

I was done with this along time ago.. all I wanted to do was make fun of Green Day cuz they suck and stuff.. just leave me alone now? cuz you hella ruined it all for me :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:29 pm 
share some of your tots?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:32 pm 
tots..?

my titties...?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:44 pm 
...no... tots! crazy biatch... gosh... idiot...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:46 pm 
like.. tatortots...?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:49 pm 
i love these threads...

we go from greenday to titties.. cool shit mate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:55 pm 
you obviously havent seen Napoleon Dynamite :( its hilarious in random spots, and then its daft, then hilarious again, kinda like... somebody... *ahem*... and yeah... tatortots are the pwnage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:10 pm 
havent seen it..so like, yeah... yeah.... mhmmm yea

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 44 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3