It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:25 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 26 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:56 pm 
when i am naked and put my int to 1 then put armor on....
it still remais 1 with or without armor so why i need to watch that?????

second off, try finding perfect warriors / mages, there are only a few around and most of them are guildmasters themselves.

our guild has a few tough but that doesnt matrter, if some1 with lower skill still can make a good perofrmance in battle without those 7 gmed skills and win alot of the matches i found it reallly satisfieing to let him join.

atleast beats the warriors who are all maxed up but just suck tremendouly at pvping

Post subject: ya
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:59 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
ya ture u guys got a lot of good players probley cause u the leader and u need int unless u where myth thats probley why your int didnt go down where anything but myth and it will go down and if it doesnt its probley a bug cause on every play i used with armour on him int goes down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:05 am 
pretty much u just gotta be sexy..... lol
just say that elleb...
guild requirement = sexy...
u can use me as a poster boy for the campaign haha j/k

damn i cant believe i missed all this fun..... count always misses the good times haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:05 am 
rofl man dont tell em stuff bout bugs in way older then you are and alot more knowledge.

if you have only 1 int beeing naked if ANY armor would put my int down I will gladly wear it so I can get my str and dex even higher up -30int for armor having 1 int then is -29 int so i can get 29 more stat points on dex andd str

and btw i never ever wear that wear armor myth

i hunt in aga is -30 int
and events in valor also -30int
but since ya cant go lower then 1 int it doesnt lower
DUH

Post subject: what
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:09 am 

u can go in -29 i thought it stops at 0 and if u dont have enough int can wear i admit im wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:11 am 
it doesnt go to 0 it goes down to 1 lol

and yeah count ya really missed somthing it was really hella fun

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:36 am 

If Count missed it we'll have to redo it all again. Time for more sensless slaughter :P
It was so much damn fun. People would run and out and shit themselves and run back in (if they could).

We'll do a replay just for ya Adam :)

And if any guild or guilds want to try their style against Ancient Blood free free to step through our portal and take the challenge. You know where we are, so I dare you to challenge us. We won't be beaten on our own turf. *evil grin*

lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am 

leme add 1 thing to ducks post: and if anybody wants to step ion with a full set of br or rose also wed be happy to have u and eleb wtf change ur little poster thingy IM THE ANCIENT BEZERKER notice the bez not berz :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:02 am 

this is awfully like the sht myth and primal used to do like follwin people in the rc. mabey its not the same and people are stupid for goin in a random prtal lmfao. but still you all are jerkoffs. duck nice job agreein with them and and vin i geuss does too. why be nice with one char and not with the other.. f***** hypocrit is all it makes you. and you woulda done the same to me huh, even though me and vin are cool. thats what blows... why kill people for being stupid there not goin in the portal to pk anyone. most likely there just curious. again why go out of your way to make someone miserable. sounds like an elle idea to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:47 pm 
umm dracula your taking pking to seriously....its part of the game man its all fun and games...even when im pked i dont get mad about it, half the time i just laugh and go on...now if i was wearing a full rose set like kara i would be mad but thats what she gets for being stupid like that :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:01 pm 

yeah i laugh every single time now cause i never have anything good on me and my point here isnt about pking which i have no prob with as long as its relatively fair. and not noob slaughter. my point was goin out of ur way to trick people. and i expect that from some, fine. but not from Vin. sry but vin is one of the nicest people ive met to me then hes gonna laugh at others misery id rather not have his help and help the people hes hurting, thats just me. and duck can pk all he wants thats fine and id like vin fine but this tactics is the thing i dont like at all hahaha ur so funnny and clever u stupid ass ancients NO YOUR NOT. its just evil anyone could do these kindsa things and get easy Pks this is why we didnt like Myth. Oh and p.s. if u werent pkin them say so duck cause it sounds like u were helpin to do that if not then fine i got no beef. --- EDIT: The shard iS Up I no Longer Care At All/

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 26 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2