It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:03 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:31 pm 
Ok i dont really care how this sounds but the droogies guild can not fight anyone without ganking...they have ganked me lots of times restile lots of times even tries to gank ashes :shock: but at the time there was only two of them...this one time about 6 of them come with bobo and there was only me and restile at the time anyways i was being cocky...DAMN IT!! :evil: then after about half an hour they e walled me with like 3 droogies and bobo so of course i was a gonna :cry: anyways i talking to bobo on msn with restile and bobo starts calling me a n00b and stuff so i say meet me wind and fight he says no we will gank him so i think well ok fair enough. so a few days later i am dueling dolek and FRANK for a laugh in brit gy killed them and DIDNT loot then bobo comes....i haveno mana so run...then come back and fight him he runs...like a $hit anyways just wanted to warn reds about the droogies...on there own they nothing but when they with 5 others then it is just over the top.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:35 pm 

Website: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Leylah
Yahoo Messenger: habiba_87
whats with alll the drama

GOSH.

bobo's sucha meanie huh :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:40 pm 
yeah he is but i got him back but he ran in guarded area :evil: ....sorry about all the drama but them droogies honestly cant fight alone :shock: ....btw i got to use my sisters forum acount coz i cant get 1 myself :? :cry: :( ...

Black Knight :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject: lol
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:07 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
there okay but villa fort can take care of him self.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:37 pm 
Yea they have tried to gank me too :( they suck, i was trying to kill em but they ran into town when they were gona die then i asked a friend to come and they ran.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:10 pm 
OMG BK quit whining. Most of the Droogies spend their time macroing in cove lmao. And they take you. PLS, I was with Volde when they tried to gank. They ended up running like no tomorrow. I think we got 2 or 3 before they could run. I was on my nub warrior Lea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:31 pm 
I member that time lea. you got one guy, a day old. Good job dick f***

Most our guys are less than a week old. theres only 2 that arent, Me and dantes and both of us played for 3 or 4 weeks and then quit and are now playing again. Wait until we get finished training and then come and bitch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:33 pm 
I wasnt female doggin, BK is the one female doggin. I'm laughin at u guys. You guys remind me of Cronos and his friends lol. U guys remember Cronos?

PLZ MASTER RES PLZ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:40 pm 
Yeah... Or because I was lagging like shit, but god forbid that be the reason I run. You know, because it IS smart to fight when you don't have things to your favor. Dipshit. And yet AGAIN, how about in that ewall, you and me solo? You had to have your assbuddy Restile come and get you out. You and Restile fail at PKing. Miserably. I was a better PKer than you and I sucked. And way to admit to PKing in Brit GY. I hope dicks like you get banned.

P.S. As for that MSN incident, that was you and Restile trying to "verbally gank" me in MSN. But you failed. Horribly.

Last edited by Bobo on Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:44 pm 
errr necrowarrior youarethe female dog :roll: .....i honestly think villford will own your sorry a$$ and i will too :wink: i kinda pitty you... hmm nah i dont :P you can only kill with the use of guards or kill n00bs... :? so stop thinking youractualy tough coz your not....

and yes i will kill you soon as your necro is up and running :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Black Knight :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:46 pm 
Ow boy is this newb making me eager to when necros work again. I'm drooling

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:46 pm 

well somethins thats the only way to kill someone , when u cant take it alone , more ppl means more stronger , LOL

Iori Yagami - The Old Fisher Of Obsidian
Yashiro - From Old School
Saga - Golden Wizard
Orochi - The Vamp Stoned
The Sorrow - In The Darkness were he belong
[ Merovingian's Dynasty ]

Click here to feed me a Star Fruit!
Get your own at Flyffables!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:50 pm 
Quote:
Yeah... Or because I was lagging like crap, but god forbid that be the reason I run. You know, because it IS smart to fight when you don't have things to your favor. Dipshit. And yet AGAIN, how about in that ewall, you and me solo? You had to have your assbuddy Restile come and get you out. You and Restile fail at PKing. Miserably. I was a better PKer than you and I sucked. And way to admit to PKing in Brit GY. I hope dicks like you get banned.

.....wow bobo you can swear.....

ummm you giving me alot of verbal coz i owned you?......and me and FRANK and dolek were messing in brit gy.....read forum rules instead of giving me you $hit coz no one wants to hear it..... :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:53 pm 
Quote:
.....read forum rules instead of giving me you $hit coz no one wants to hear it.....
wtf?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:56 pm 

can i say wOOot !!! ?

Iori Yagami - The Old Fisher Of Obsidian
Yashiro - From Old School
Saga - Golden Wizard
Orochi - The Vamp Stoned
The Sorrow - In The Darkness were he belong
[ Merovingian's Dynasty ]

Click here to feed me a Star Fruit!
Get your own at Flyffables!