It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:30 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:36 am 
I have been working my @ss off hunting here lately putting togather soemthing really special for all u here at obsidan.. well now the surprise is out. I will be hosting my own events.. not that i am a counsie.. or gm or staff.. i jsut feel that someone needs to do the job.. so if no one else will... im here for ya...
and the prizes wont be a crappy thing droped in a blue box by soem player who didnt want it.. i will be giving out good prizes... if u play in one of my events... and u dmg ur armour.. or waste regs.. u will get what you deserve for it.. i always felt prizes here were shabby... i can make out on a hunt what i get in an event prize in half the time.. winning amungst the population here should be something to take pride in and be rewarded for..
Keep a Look out for Notices and on Times and dates that I will be hosting these events..any ideas that any of you may have is welcome.. if ud like to recomend event types or such.. and i want big events for my sacrafice so plz come and join the fun
all this is comin' from a self made player that had no handouts really and has gotten everything he owns from one fully maxed out warrior... which is my only source of income and such and only gm'ed char...
this is my devotion... and i hope you all enjoy.. i have 300 + wepons to give out... 300K in cash.. small houses and wizard towers (newbie events) and so on..unfortunatly i do not have regs..... sorry maybe i will try on that tho.. its just something i dont have much of.. ( if someone would want to help me out here.. or provide soemthing on that level that mages would enjoy it would be welcome)

... just tryin' to get a pulse...

Last edited by Adam on Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:47 am 

Nice idea , but I had something planned already :)

Would be good to see some cool player events though, let me know if you need a staff member to oversee it for discipline/porting people etc.

Feel free to make some prize donations for the coming events too dude...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:11 am 
oooo player and staff events awesome.

Yeah great work Count, sounds like its a be fun. People tend to act like dicks around events unfortuneatly, and never listen, I think a staff present at these things would be advisable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:55 am 
Ya they do listen, if you know how to make em stfu. Like kids the father is usually the one who knows how to keep controll over the situation. If I was staff hosting events and someone DARED to act like a fool....... Id prolly .kill the f*** and give his loot as event prize. Now THAT oughta make em listen huh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:05 am 
ahh.. yea.. they do seem to do that.. but i'd just not give out a prize and shut it down if they did.. and continue to horde my goods (and im good at that lol)... so behave durring my events lil ones or else ill juat take it to the house..
glad u guys like the idea.. im just bored cause i haven't seen any and all that.. and umm...things been gloomy here lately.. lookin' pretty grim on about every note.. and i dunno.. i think ppl dont get to excite about events cause the prizes.. so i was gonna give it a bit of different feel with soem really nice vanq wepons... magicals.. rares and money whatever...

tihs wont be happening no time this week
its my g/f's spring break from college and ill be to busy tappin dat @ss on every ocasion i get and chillin' with her.. lol... but umm prolly next week ill have the first one...

about the offer for help thassius.. umm sure it woudl be cool if ya feel like it

who knows imma give it a few trial runs and see how ppl act.. if ppl act to bad i may just end it there..

all fun and games tho :)
im going to bed..
"catch ya on tha flip side....." (rocko - from the movie boondock saints... if u have not seen his movie... Watch it now... its one of my fav's..)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:09 am 

Not saying you need help bro, just that some official staff discipline may be required to keep the 'a$$hole quotient' to a minimum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:39 am 
if any of the staff need idea for quest and events, i have a list of things that ive done and that i didnt have time to do as a gm, but i have fun ideas nontheless

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:04 pm 

Thanks Kilo, please feel free to PM them to me, your input would be respected and appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:24 pm 
hmm sounds fun and all....why not in events and quest fourms tho?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:35 pm 
you need GMs to host quest and they are extremely time cosuming and hard to make. Its hard to get a good story line and get everything set up. Me and Dai spent countless hours preparing a quest that lasted a few days. Needed to creat monster spawns, story line, portals, quest items, resurection area and the list goes on and goes. you need to think of everything before doing the actual quest.

just a little perspective for you guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:20 pm 
Quote:
hmm sounds fun and all....why not in events and quest fourms tho?
because i never read the quests and events forum because nothing ever goes on in it really and.. im sure its not hte main place ppl look.. i wanted the msg to be seen and Obsidian Discussion seems to be a fine place.... dont question so much...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:49 pm 
Crox is pulling back again.... tisk tisk. Legend Prodigy, what ur bro meant is STFU and go take a walk outside :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:40 pm 

I've got a couple of nice wepons that i never use and ive been hording them also i think next time i'm in vesper ill drop 'em in the box. I have one thats a war mace of life leech or something can't remember exactly and a couple others that are like +5 or so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:15 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
good job count someone needs to step up and do something on this shard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:19 am 
your welcome kigger
i apreciate that..
and yea someoen needs to... i just wish i could say im tired of all talk and no action.. its worse than that tho.. not even "all talk" but yep... i have done came to the conclusion that if u guys want things ot get interesting here.. its gonna have to be done on a player level it looks like...

on the status of my events.. im still spending my time with my g/f on her spring break from college... so.. :) im havin' a bit to good of a time for any of you turds atm lol.. next week.. Im gonna start off with a f*****' bang baby so all better come on and get involved.

imma gonna have some newbie events too.. on different levels so that all the good playerd dont wind up with all the prizes... and also have some of those newbie events where everyoen will get soem sort of prize

all will be fun tho ill try my best till i run out of my stuff..

one thing is on my mind really and thats red players.. and i dont know what to do there.. i am thinkin on it tho however... umm.. i had an idea here.. about this.. why not make a portal from wind to the fighting pits.. (INSIDE) and a portal fromt he fighting pits (RED ONE) Back to Wind this would allow red players access to the fighting pits.. and i am not sure but i dont think the fighting pits are guarded on the inside
however.. if a red player dies.. and poofs out.. well that could be a problem i suppose

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next