It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:15 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 6   [ 79 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:49 pm 
This is Black Knight i making this post for one reason...that reason i do not know yet :? ...well anyways i guess i just want to be nosey and find out who your rivals are....and why they are your enemys how it started and $hit

Ps....

I have two main enemies.....
Rmx i honestly dont know whybut oh well :wink:
Necro warrior coz he thinks he is tough...we started being enemies today so now i get my chance to own him :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:52 pm 

Website: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Leylah
Yahoo Messenger: habiba_87
everyone loves meee, cuz im soo cool 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:16 pm 

I actually love u
lol
i just attack u cuz u attacked me first if u remember at vesper...
hmmmm
my main enemy's r u lol not that i hate u or smth
restile
and necro warrior 2
i really hate him cuz he is so malicius lol he was hiding at vesper bridge and by accident i went itno guarded area he called guards and looted lol... so f****** stupid but smart
that boy has patient :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:23 pm 
ahhh in vesper yes i remember but i remember differently.... 8) ....I remember flakey walling the bridge entrance up so i couldnt escape...then you both ganked me :shock: :cry: .....grrrr anyways thats the only reason i attacked you when i saw you in vesper again...then i always ran from you from then on :shock: now i Fight !! and it does turn out to be a very good fight actualy :lol: i win somedays and somedays i dont :? oh well i just enjoy the thrill of the battle :twisted:

Black Knight... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:44 pm 
i hate lag

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:00 pm 

I don't have any real enemies....I used to hate plinkers, vets will remember that loser. lol....the only reason I hated him cuz i couldn't kill him, he killed me a few times as a newb. Then I got better then him and realized he sucked and I no longer hated him. I found it fun to chase him....always gave me a good laugh when he would have recall away or get a buddy of his to help, and even then he couldn't kill me...haha, silly fella :)

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:44 pm 
Exacly the same here but with Primal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:51 pm 
i need an enemy :(.. someone do something bad to me... i wanna spice up my daily play a bit.. hehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:02 pm 
No way Crox, no enemies for you. Your married now u SIDDOW and read the fraggin paper. :)
Yes I am very very patient, and I sure aint stoopid. I get my enemies to lose one way or another :o
Since necros dont work I cant kill my enemies so I sometimes use guards :roll: .

Enemies:
#1 - Restile, all the other people who pk WITH him like Black Knight for example, his bunch of Wolfpacking noobies, his family, and the hacked accounts he uses.
#2 - Ares the mage who protected Henessy from me and Magus thus making him our target too. (that time he died and got looted for protecting Henessy who is now banned. PS: You took Henessy's place now Ares :? )
#3 - Uhhhhhh, I dont know, my mom? For putting me on this earth

PS: Dont feel left out Duck, I just consider u as my ***** since Croxton isnt urs anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:06 pm 
NecroWarrior is evil :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:12 pm 
lol, and you like that... mi puta :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:16 pm 
:roll: Puta tu!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:19 pm 
Pshhhhhhh, ur more evil than me. Ur the master evil.
You though me how to be evil when I was a noob webber :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:31 pm 
:shock: lies volde is the most holy here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:37 pm 

Quote:
ahhh in vesper yes i remember but i remember differently.... 8) ....I remember flakey walling the bridge entrance up so i couldnt escape...then you both ganked me :shock: :cry: .....grrrr anyways thats the only reason i attacked you when i saw you in vesper again...then i always ran from you from then on :shock: now i Fight !! and it does turn out to be a very good fight actualy :lol: i win somedays and somedays i dont :? oh well i just enjoy the thrill of the battle :twisted:

Black Knight... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
hmm yes i did ganked u i remeber that
but i remember that i gave ur stuff back after it... ur verite armour i looted...
and u attacked me again later...
and u cant lie u killed rmx cuz u poison stacked me... u did like 6 poison after each other
if i wouldnt lag and miss 3 ewalls with u i would have killed u and u know it cuz i proofed it near regiss's vendor at brit

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 6   [ 79 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next