PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:14 pm 
if u dont already know im quiting obsid

if u wanna know why just instant message me on
aol instant messager-antcicle
msn [email protected]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:28 pm 

A major shame to see you go dude...

please msn or AIM me...I wont post it publically here so please ask someone for the addy if u dont have it bro.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:27 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
byeeeeeeeeee :(((((

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:41 pm 

cya when you get back bro. things are gonna be good soon! check on us from time to time.

Post subject: i still love u ppl :)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:39 pm 
dont worrie after like 3 days i am board again i bought wow and it suceeds in everything obsid hasnt (graphics sound server larger invirment more ppl) but for some reason even if its beats the living crap outa it by standards i have alot more fun playing obsid so i ll give it to the summer than ill join back up
,,even if everything dissappears everytime me comp crashes ,,,,
and i have to pay me house bill any way ,,, meaning i have to hunt,,,meaning i have to play for about a hour each weak,,, so i hope i see u all when i log bak in :wink: and today i can play video games again so this will be my last time really in game talking :)
in other news,, i got threatened at knife point from wulfgar (my freind from school) and he was acting like a big @$$ hole latly but he was talking to thaisus on AIM and now he seems really calm and is EXTREMLY nice(i mean i could tell him to kiss my @$$ and i serously think he would)
lole

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:55 pm 
...right... thats cuz Thassius brain washes people so they think he's some god or whatever... its getting pretty damn annoying.

edit: after having a talk with Thassius, i realize how foolish i was for thinking that. Thass, you're the greatest staff Obsidian has today...

:wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:16 pm 

:(

Post subject: in fact im done
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:35 pm 
no wut screw this $hit man srry but im done with obsid soon as i go hunting i get some stuff and guess what that @sshole ashes relandi f***** poison stacks me
i dont know but i heard that was a bannable bug isnt it?
well any way im fckin annoyed of being stacked and hacked and deleted and a hole buncha crazy stuff once i even had the screen totally black
and had tto redownload it bout 5 times to get it workin right
in total i redownloaded obsid 30 + times just to be treated unfair ingame and it slows me comp down a little i find it so fckin annoying to have to hunt for other ppl and if u dont get it stolen itll just dissappear in my bank if it doesnt matter about the things that dissappear because i happen to have a gm character in that area (mineing-armor.potions-alchemist.fish-fisher) the gm character will become un usable or some shit well i guess i just dont like a game that sets strick rulez that they say they will enforce i have paged dozens of times with out the responding or they say well i cant help sorry the most the will ever do is warp u to a place it took a friggen dude to curse and dis and yell at gms for them to respond and get there attention than to get them to do something about it he had to wright a book about cumming in a dude fckin mouth to get one of them to respond(vlad is the only one with the sense to respond) theres only really 3 staffs which i liked (thasuis,hydro,platnuim) plat is a great freind that accally tries helping someone,hydro great freind doesnt respond as fast as plat but is still good , thasuis which is a great freind and helps ppl out and in my opinoin should be the main grand master of the rest of the gms
and bobo when he was staff he was also cool but if i was staff i would try helping every one i truely think i would be a great counsler who tries to help someone, everyone points there fingers but i only point one bak and its not the index or ring or pink or the thumb its the one u put up when u dont give a f@ck what the mother f#ckers can or would or could do , ill be bak to obsid when they have alot better staff and no bugs man,, not to be b!tching but i asked a gm about why the gms wont do sh!t and he said that they never did he tries to but when he wasnt staff no one gave two squirts of piss for him and NO gm gives a f#ck about any one else in the shard only way im comeing bak is with a staff acount im sick off being helpless to everybug and i truely want to help the currently helpless obsidian players to get a fair chance in there obsid expereince but w/e i have no say in any thing and that holds all so true to all other players who read this yup
well i wanna change that any one agree with me or am i just in a feild all by my self thinking im surrounded with players helpless that r scared to talk out about all this sh!t lol well thats what i think does any one agree with me or no?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:22 am 
draaaaaaama

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:40 am 

lol...same shit different day :roll:

Obsidian feels like a Soap Opera some days :lol:

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]