It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:45 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: bummer
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:42 pm 
BB said that " he he joining guild wars and does not have time for obis" i got a screenie but dunno how to post it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 9:27 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

I thought he said that he's surprised that we were all still playing Obsidian and he was sure WE would all be playing Guild Wars or WoW...

And that he "might" come back to do some work for us, but every time he does he gets bitched at...

I would like to see for sure...so go here to host you image
http://www.imageshack.us/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 1:25 am 
you guys all know that's going to inevitably happen eventually, but I don't see the point of starting a drama thread gossiping about things someone might not want everyone to see

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:26 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
too late ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:28 am 
omg i cant believe he posted that.. lol..
well i mean its not something i didnt know but ummm...
well not guild wars to be exact but umm.. hmm im not getting into it..
i mean i knew he was into everquest and all... well.. i hear it stays runnin' alot anyways *lol =P*
well.. umm atleast he has it hosted to play guess u can look at it that way i suppoes..

this one wont get locked.. it will be delted im guessing.. well if so it would be a shame after all i mean it is free speach but.. umm
oh well

your one ballsy cracker...

*edit*
btw.. if that is tru which im not saying it is.. why not just hand the shard over to someone else to do it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:59 am 
I dont think games like these will mean the end of the shard like, unless of course the plug gets pulled.
UO is a totally different game to stuff like Guild wars/WoW plenty of people here i know have tried most of these and they still continue to play here.
I think UO is going to remain popular for a few years yet, your average UO gamer is pretty single minded, they think, eat, drink and sleep UO.
Obviously UO is going to die eventually like all things do i just think its got a bit more life in it yet and games like those wont kill it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:01 am 
Gossiping like this serves you in no way at all. Not only do you spread rumours, make yourself look bad, but the staff's perception of you greatly falls.

I'd expcet more from an ex-staff member, than to have a post with no other reason than to spread malicious stories amongst the player base.

But on to the matter, you cant expect someone to devote his whole gaming life to 1 game, thats absurd. I too am playing guild wars and I have seen some obsi players there too. let the man have a break, sheesh.

My views on flakey have just been confirmed...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:27 am 
psh, I would never go to games like that, simply because I don't find them as interesting as UO, and because my comp isn't nearly good enough to run em.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:00 am 

obs will eventually die but people playing uo will be around for a good long time, sometimes u have to forget the past and look into the future. Uo is still coming out with new stuff. Age of Shadows, Samouri Empire, uo is as alive as t was 6 years ago it aint goin no were. So all u haters can STFU

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 10:41 am 
UO is like the mother of all MMORPG's. Gonna be hard to let it die.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 10:50 am 
Staff

Yahoo Messenger: v_laurence
First off, technically Maridian 59 is the mother of all MMORPG's.

Second off BB hasn't even seen guildwars yet you stupid git so I know for a fact that he wouldn't say that about a game A. he hasn't seen, B. hasn't purchase and C. see the rest of this paragraph. I know A. because I was at this house all weekend and we wanted to SEE it to see if we wanted to play it in our spare time. Did you know BB and I play EQ? Why would playing a different game instead of EQ mean we wouldn't do anything for obs anymore?

Playing other games gives us ideas on how to impliment cool new things into obsidian. If BB and I do eventually decide to play Guildwars we will still work on Obsidian. On the flip side BB just finished signing papers on a brand new house that will be finished building in about 4-5 months. He will be working his ass off saving up money so when his house is done he has some money saved up to do things to it, like he wants to replace the countertops with a full granite slab instead of granite tile.

Lastly, for being a stupid git and streading rumors I've now changed your forum name from "GM Marcus" to "Forgotten". You aren't staff so I don't like you having GM in your forum name.

http://www.victorlaurence.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 11:57 am 
Quote:
Lastly, for being a stupid git and streading rumors I've now changed your forum name from "GM Marcus" to "Forgotten". You aren't staff so I don't like you having GM in your forum name.
pwned :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:05 pm 
lol that's funny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:58 pm 
Quote:
First off, technically Maridian 59 is the mother of all MMORPG's.

Second off BB hasn't even seen guildwars yet you stupid git so I know for a fact that he wouldn't say that about a game A. he hasn't seen, B. hasn't purchase and C. see the rest of this paragraph. I know A. because I was at this house all weekend and we wanted to SEE it to see if we wanted to play it in our spare time. Did you know BB and I play EQ? Why would playing a different game instead of EQ mean we wouldn't do anything for obs anymore?

Playing other games gives us ideas on how to impliment cool new things into obsidian. If BB and I do eventually decide to play Guildwars we will still work on Obsidian. On the flip side BB just finished signing papers on a brand new house that will be finished building in about 4-5 months. He will be working his ass off saving up money so when his house is done he has some money saved up to do things to it, like he wants to replace the countertops with a full granite slab instead of granite tile.

Play WoW, roll Horde on Blackrock so I can kill both of you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:08 pm 

LOL, *dramatic music*

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next