It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 10:30 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: Blood Tests
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:03 pm 
If they took a bloodtest(and urine), and they were testing for infection, would they be able to pick up THC? And if they did detect some, would they tell your parents?

Because, it's been about 3-4 weeks since I quit doing pot, but traces of THC would still be in bloodstream, wouldn't it?

(Would post this on some kind of medical forum, but I don't know of any)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:14 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Everybody has a natural amount of TCH in their body. If they do test for it, they can find it, but there is not a cheep way to distinguish between the natural stuff and the smoked stuff. Most people can successfully bluff their way past a piss test in about a week, but 2 or 3 weeks is the norm to be on the safe side. I have a feeling you’ll be fine. I wouldn't worry too much unless the folks who are taking your blood have a lot of excess cash and a very good reason to test you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:50 pm 
lol, they just testin in our local hospital, so I guess I got nothin to worry about.

After all, our hostpital doesen't even do operations, (apart from appendix and tonsils)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:14 pm 

Is the test being done on random people, on everybody, or just you?

If it's random or everybody, then they are most likely testing for drugs without your knowledge....I know that city my old high school is in recently passed a law that makes it legal to test students without telling them....

They probably won’t tell your parents if you come up positive...From what I understand, they do this to get statistics and funding data for school districts and local police...but if the cops want more money from tickets, I suppose they “could� give your parents a ticket on your behalf…but that has the risk of backfiring and going to court. If it really has been 3 weeks then I don’t think you are going to appear on any radar.

On the other hand..if someone in your school has some kind of bad sickness they could be testing everyone to be on the safe side.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:56 pm 
Meh, there's probably only like 25-50 people getting a bloodtest in my town. Not too common. I doubt our hostpital would have enough money to test everyone for drugs. If they do do it, then I guess I just gotta face it. But they usually only test native people, because everyone who lives on the native reserve across the river from the town, a VERY LARGE portion of them are always getting busted and shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:00 pm 

How old are you shadow tamer? If you're over 16 and live in Canada (which you do) they can't reveal any of that information without your concent, or unless it's life threatening.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:33 pm 
Not 16 until December

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:39 pm 

Well that sucks, but whoever up there that was telling you about bodies having a natural amount of THC, is correct.. I wouldn't stress over it much, I've got tons of blood tests and I've got like 6 years of THC in me, haven't had them say anything yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:13 pm 

what a bright future you little heathens have.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:30 pm 

i love being canadian, and i love my town. Pot capital, and 8 reserves, even though we only have 60 000 people.

The average in our town is this. 2 outa 3 houses, are grow ops

Peter - GM fisher, GM cook, 80% tailoring

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:59 am 
Quote:
what a bright future you little heathens have.
Well I quit, because I need a good education, because I plan to do something with computers, all my other computer courses in school are around the 95s, and applied+pre-calculus math im getting 90s too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:02 am 

that must suck.. I smoke pot every day and I can pull of straight A's without trying..(don't try and say I have easy courses either, physics 12 in grade 11 is abit well.. overwhelming) guess it's easier for some people though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:29 am 

hmmmm for me, i pulled nerly straight a's every year up tll this one. thing is i quit smoking before this year started. so u can't say its cause of me smokin myself silly. its simply because, well, i just stopped caring, so i only have b honnors now lol

Peter - GM fisher, GM cook, 80% tailoring

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:34 am 
Lucky you, I can never get honours, because in English I always just barely pass it. I suck ass at english, excel only in Science/Math/Computers.

Just Barely pass crap like:

English
History
(Basically anything with alot of writing and interpreting things of feelings and shit on characters in a book, because I find it so f****** pointless.)

And right now, I'm supposed to be working on a C++ Program, and I've been stalling on it for the past half hour :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:23 am 

lol.. English is so f****** easy. I pulled a 2000 word essay out of my ass in an hour and I got a perfect mark on it earlier this week.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next