It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:31 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: Its Just going back
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:23 pm 
I remember long ago when i use to be a noob how much fun we had with the vets pking all the noobs freeze, gandalf, tridden. the guild wars , the dragon slayers vs. the black ryders all the ppl hanging together having fun impe and slug ganging noobs without mercy, duo eating shit like always. galahad, lancelot, fierce,chaos, gandalf,urza, tyger,timmy and more names i cant remember..but then the shard was left alone and noone logged on for months it was a disaster well for many ppl it was good because they spend that time traning with the idead that obs will come back again BB came back and with the help of CV got the new patch and obs was back on its feet, well let me tell you lots of ppl came to visit obs we were number one in the 200 uo top shards the shard waslike never from 16 players it went up to 150 and more. I left at about that time and now that i have come back i see this again the shard status with 16 plyrs i mean obs i just going down again i cant tell you why but is just going down again......... :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:32 pm 
Then when BB gets time again and the updates start comming back then the players will come back, and the 15-20 people who play now will be the more "experienced" players running everything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:35 pm 
i dont think so dude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:44 pm 
some old vets r comin back so the ppl that u say r more expiernced will still be newbs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:02 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

some of us always have been and always will be noobs.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:13 pm 
Server status has been down for weeks, kill system has been fracked for weeks. So many bugs need to be looked upon yet we only have one shard scripter as CV cannot do it. I think before we see feedback we need *currently happy* players. BB has to give players a reason to be happy about the shard. Therefore the *happyness* will spread. Events work but have a temporary effect. BB defenetly needs another scripter espacially while he's working on renovations

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:22 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
BB whos that never seen that guy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:23 pm 

either u meant "BB who's that? I'v never seen that guy" or u just confused the hell outa me with that sentence

Peter - GM fisher, GM cook, 80% tailoring

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:34 pm 

lol ya u got it right :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:04 am 

New people can't actually join due to the installer link not working at the mo aswell. I and others had to use a link through a forum post to get reinstalled (thanx Outz for this). Alot of new comers arise from simple curiosity about the shard and won't have the patience to hunt through the forums to look for a means of playing. they'll presume it's not possible to play and move on. Just add a link to the Outz version on the main page for now at least.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:06 am 

seeing thass and vic and the rest of staff still trying their best to help us makes me happy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:40 am 

does anything make you unhappy drizzt, besides players being unhappy. i know that really urks you and makes you wanna pk em and sht. and cry You are nothing little maggot player, staff pwn you, pking pwns you. muhahaha. yep ur cool drizzt not an ass kiss at all. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:42 am 

i think you just added another thing to the wot makes him unhappy list :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:39 am 

Dracula, keep at the flaming on people, you'll make even more friends than you've already got.. just hurry up and leave the shard or overdose on E already.. for real.. I'm sick of your shit attitude about this shard, same with Necro, WE KNOW THERE ARE BUGS, and the staff is doing what they can to fix them.. so stfu? I don't see any of you knowing how to script or offering up scripts to fix shit, so until I do, you have no right to tell the staff wether they're doing good or not.

IMO, they're doing awesome, normally when the shards this low on players the staff give up, not try harder and run events like they are now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:44 am 

Quote:
seeing thass and vic and the rest of staff still trying their best to help us makes me happy.
<3
Quote:
does anything make you unhappy drizzt, besides players being unhappy. i know that really urks you and makes you wanna pk em and sht. and cry You are nothing little maggot player, staff pwn you, pking pwns you. muhahaha. yep ur cool drizzt not an ass kiss at all. :wink:
Thats, really, really lame dude. Drizzt is one of the nicest and most dedicated players I've met here. You make a completely needless flame like that - and you want to be STAFF?

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next