It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:30 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 30 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: reguarding my stuffs/
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 5:02 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
like alot of people were like hey were saving ur stuff. so ill take it now lol. aint seen none so far.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:36 pm 
lol thats cauz they wanted to be nice but they really didnt mean it. lastly drac, we knew you were bsing when you said u quit the shard. dont say ur gonna quit and u just end up coming back again. u didnt even leave for a period of time like a few weeks or a few months. im not saying i dont want you back. i just disrespect the type of player who whines and says hes gonna leave for this and this reason and ends up coming back. if u know ur addicted dont talk bullshit. we all know obsidian has problems but most people sit tigh and wait. we dont necessarely stfu like some staff would like(cough*thass*cough) but we dont talk bullshit either.

btw, welcome back

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:38 pm 

Necro, please refrain from pointing fingers at staff.. especially in a negative light, it's bannable to disrespect a staff, especially an admin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:11 pm 
Ashes please mind your own business especially when you have no clue whats going on. The comment towards Thassius was regarding anyone but you kid and it was intended as a joke. Also please refrain from using terms I use in the forums and find your own/grow some immagination and also refrain from telling me what to do because all that you are doing is inciting me to do the exact opposite. Also please stop replying to posts directly to me because I frankly have nothing good to say to you and and you either. If you feel you want to reply do it via PM to prevent f****** up yet another thread that was neither mine or yours.

Thank you :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:33 pm 
if you want your stuff then why did you throw it on the ground telling people to take it... dosnt really make since to me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 9:33 pm 

well i left cause a good friend duck pked me and i was tired of stupid sht goin on. and i have been since then playing from nthing and have built up a alright little noob char again with drac so everyone can f*** off i dont care if you respect me. i dont care if i get any of my crap back i just though the people who were saving it meant it. whatever though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:27 am 
Drac, welcome back, man. A word of advice, though: don't take it personally, it's just a game. Keep a safe mental distance to it - or else it will get to you ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:53 am 

Quote:
we dont necessarely stfu like some staff would like(cough*thass*cough) but we dont talk bullshit either.
erm, I presumed that wasnt really an insult but I didnt actually understand what you meant :?

And this ridiculous 'Ashes vs Necrowarrior' thing on the forums needs to stop, you both seem to want the last word. Fight it out in pvp, or over AIM/PM, but keep it off the boards please. You have both been warned repeatedly :roll:

At the end of the day, if this continues neither of you will get a 'last word' because you will end up getting a weeks forum ban to cool off - which I do not want to do as you are both more than capable of making constructive contributions to the forums and you have proven this.

Last edited by Thassius on Mon May 16, 2005 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:09 am 

proven, he means proven hehehe :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:11 am 

oh and btw stop posting on my threads that have nothing to do with you jerks. u r just flaming me. P.s. I quit. :shock: Cya tomorrow :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:22 pm 
LMAO every thread on this forum ends up 2 people flaming each other it's reall funny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:55 pm 

wow...*corrects mistake*

you made an entire post to point out that I made a spelling mistake?

anyways, yeh this flaming has to stop or else i'll start clamping down on it in accordance with the rules.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:54 pm 

uh no thassius i made a post for what it says. and then people trashed my thread which you had to correct em for which is fine. , and so i was trying to make as light of it as possible although really i was pretty mad about it. I can tell when people are gettin frustrated and that wasnt my intent thassius, youve told me off plenty of times and poked ur nose in threads of mine which u had no buisness in (that neclace i wanted to sell ring a bell?) and i won at a 2-3 hour event today i won everything i was suppose to but since nemo accidently stacked once with his new char (while i was crashed btw, and he was fighitng jozomonger and diablo by himself) i was thrown out. didnt seem fair. mabey im either gona get very real about things or make stupid remarks about spelling your choice man i got plenty i can write about thats fuked up/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:32 pm 

Quote:
mabey im either gona get very real about things or make stupid remarks about spelling your choice man i got plenty i can write about thats fuked up/
I really don't see what your problem is Dracula but I am not going to rise to it. If getting 'very real about things' is some kind of veiled threat (which by your tone I have no doubt it is) I suggest you rethink your attitude.

No-one was attacking you. If you have plenty to write about that is 'f***** up', then go ahead - just use some common sense.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 30 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next