It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:26 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 24 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next

Is it fair that I am auto banned for using 3rd party cheat programs?
Poll ended at Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:58 pm
Yes  92%  [ 12 ]
No  8%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 13
 Post subject: Just a poll for everyone
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 9:58 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
Allright, i know a few people use 3rd party programs, some common, some not so common, so here is what i'm wondering.

Somone edited this post, and the poll I setup. Everyone give the man a hand for thinking he knows what people are talking about.

I Cannot change the poll question back to what it was, but the real question that i setup was this:

If broadband changed the current security so ALL 3rd party programs are removed, not just the ones that you can't use now, would you all support the patch?

I made a post down there that explains it if you need a reason for the question.

Last edited by ArkAngelDuo on Fri Sep 19, 2003 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 12:24 am 
no offence Duo, I do like u but if i can but up with lag from Australia i think u can put with a little inconvience!!!

I am sorry u got banned but BB did warn all of us about using those programs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 2:16 am 
Completely fair in my opinion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:42 am 
If you didn't get like 12 warnings then i would say hey, give him a second chance. But you did get like 12 warnings, so now i say,
You shit your bed, now lay in it and like it too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 7:35 am 

Jeesus, did i ask if everyone thought it was fair? Hell, I think it was fair that i went poof.

All i'm asking is if you guys would support a patch that removes all 3rd party progs, not just the ones that don't work now. The last patch went in to fix security problems in a client side 3rd part prog that used realtime memory patching, but programs like UOAssist and the others can be used to do hacks and the like, so I was just wondering if i should provide some info on how those are done so Broadband can update his security system, but if too many people don't wanna give up thier programs, i won't, simple as that.

Personally, i think everyone on here with the exception of a few vets need to learn how to get along with using thier brain more, so i think it's a good idea.

Last edited by ArkAngelDuo on Fri Sep 19, 2003 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 7:36 am 

Danm man Duo u got banned lol good u talk to much shit jej but you are one of the few who play so i think they should give u a second chance no one is perfect. But you have too get me have too get does programs out of ur obs. man dont use does shits no more but i do think for your dedication to the game u should get another chance. BUt i reapeat let go of does shits. I hate u Duo shit talker :lol: :lol: :twisted:

"Hells collector has been awaken. now his just waiting to get resurrected"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 7:45 am 

I've gotten many second chances dude, and honestly, I think it's perfectly fair i'm gone. It's about time for me to start over anyway. But please read the original post question, not the edited jorus one

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 7:49 am 

Danm Honesty man too bad u talk too much shit but you got honesty on you i respect that i still think they should bring u inn and please tell me wut programs will bann you. Because alot of players use a 3rd party program and some of them dont know if is leagal or not.
:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:14 am 

Right now UOAssist should be fine, so should EUO, those are the two main ones that everyone here prlly uses. LEast to my knowledge they should be.

But like i said, if a patch was put in that removes all of those, would you support it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:59 am 

no i think is not fair :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 9:28 am 

Ok, Here i want to publicly apologize to jorus. I assumed he was the one who edited my post, but apparently it was not so. So i apologize jorus. And to whichever gm did edit it, real slick..... *cough*

Post subject: 3rd party programs..
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 2:29 pm 
i'm not entirely sure what exactly they are. but i use UOLoop. and i fully admit that i am totally lazy. i use it to tame and to fish. i think i'd do less of both if i were not able to use it. therefore...no, i do not think i would support such a patch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 12:52 pm 
HAHAHAHAH DUO MAXWELL GOT BANNED. JESUS CHRIST IM NOT EVEN BANNED.

f**.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 4:38 pm 

Hey the game itself brings a macroing program.. i believe that thats the only program that should b allowed to b used. UOloop is not that bad becuase its really just using the macroing program... but some ppl use it to their advantage. So yeah :lol: that uoassist thing.. i dont think that its helpful to the game... just macroing programs should b allowed. thats my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:18 am 
what is 3rd party programs?
is uo assist? etc?

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 24 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next