It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:23 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:45 pm 

Duck has been red for a long time now (nearly 5 months now) and he's seen the error of his ways.

I'd like to atone for all the murders I've done and I don't feel that sitting down waiting for kills to decay is the way a murderer will learn. I'll hunt every monster I see while I ponder my foul deeds, but I would also like something in the way of a quest. If some kind, generous and understanding gamemaster out there could assist me in my quest to rid myself of this foul past I would greatly appreciate it.
I would take on a quest that may last for a week just to prove my worth as a law abiding citizen of Obsidian.

Let me work to help the community I appear to have grieved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:53 pm 
Ya duck is a good guy I remember back when I was playing I would have like 8 kills he started when I did and he had like 3. But I guess from not being able to get rid of kills it just got old thats probley why you went on a killing spree. I know after a while ppl messing with you and all probley just built up and you went mad on them. But ya I think you should deserve a second chance I never seen you kill anyone that didnt deserve it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:01 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
We can make a week long Quest called "Kill The Duck" :twisted:
Just kidding :evil:

I do think that the ppl that turned red when the kill system was ummm
"f***** up" should get some kind of help or something!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:00 am 
NO YOUR PATH OF THE DARKSIDE IS NOT OVER

you became red for a reason its not just easy come easy go, no duck you will have to wait and your evilness will decay in time

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:43 pm 
Of course, I'd like the same thing with my red mage. I seek forgivness from the gods and my mage has repented. I would like to be able to run in town like a sissy I am when I'm being overwhelemed at bridge because I started a war I should have never started in the first place. If there is anyway my mage could be forgiven, I'll do it for Lord British and his valiant Paladins. Destiny had always been on the side of Order. So have I.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:54 pm 
Leave it to nature to start it as another spamming thread talking shit back and fourth....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:15 pm 
spamming thread?

what are you talking about?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:05 pm 
i cant believe what im seeing? are you not proud of being a murderer? ptf what a disgrace...go find some newbies with valorite on, i bet it will make you feel better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:55 pm 

I hardly killed any noobs and I prolly won't ever - it's too lame. If i did kill the odd one I never looted - and I would rez right away.

I've had arguments with ares on noob killing to the point where he's killed a new player and started looting and I e-walled and killed him and gave the new player back their stuff. I genuinly want to be blue again lol. I only ever turned red because of the system which we were told worked. Since turning red I just decided to not care about kill counts and now that the new system is in I've got to suffer for pvping so much :(

I'd be all for the kill the duck week :P
Hell If we did that I'd pay people 1k for everytime they hand in my head to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:02 pm 
I think I got a duck head some where :) lol j/p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:15 pm 
stop killing noobs and go my way... mage vs 7 warriors(who would all end up dead) or vs 4 gm mages that would suffer the same fate... weee i like to brag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:36 pm 

lol they must have been shit mages and warriors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:42 pm 
dont remember all of em hmm

warriors=fierce, chaos, dynamite, and about 3-4 others. remember it was at britain. back when we were allowed to fight there.

mages=protector, henn, flakey, about a few others aswell. that was outside vesp bridge. they had to close down the bridge because all the blues complaining they couldnt go thru there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:52 pm 

*tips hat*

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next