Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: Mayday Mayday, Bobo down
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:17 pm 

Raped 1 on 1 while trying to run...
Poor Bobo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:30 pm 
I said "Taking care of shit hold on" Did I not? Hey, let's cry when Bobo does something to block line of sight and threaten to call GMs when it's perfectly legal. What about that 5 vs 1 gank I was in that I lived in, and you were part of? I said I had shit to do, but whatever. I hope you choke.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:31 pm 
Oh yeah, not to mention it doesn't tell you when you're poisoned. That really fucks players over. And let's do a tally of how many times I'VE died compared to how many YOU'VE died shall we?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:38 pm 

Do we really need to post all this crap on the forums? Sure it's a war but this is childish to say "LOOK I BEAT SOMEONE WOOO GIMME A LOLLIPOP"
It doesn't really matter if you get someone one day because you might be licking their boots the next. Aren't you tired of all the screenshots necro?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:53 pm 
Quote:
I said "Taking care of shit hold on" Did I not?
Nope you didnt :lol:

This ss was to show someone who claimed they could beat me... or volde in a 1 on 1 fight and who also refused an fair invitation to duel me 1 on 1 and who also uses the cheapest tricks in the book like these little chests to make mages fizzle spells in their best moments of glory...... -=>Dead<=-

Last edited by NatureWarrior on Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:00 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
maybe he was trying to get hold of the chest but couldn't thats why he was busy trying to take care of stuff ..... :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:03 pm 

WOW Lets have a party u killed bobo..... posting shit cos u killed him how sad?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:09 pm 

Chests aren't cheap at all - it's actually using your brain. It's like a mage dropped an e-wall recalling outside of the wall and start to summon bears. It isn't cheap it's smart play, and it isn't cheating. Well regardless of the tactics of it all - yah like wizzer said :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:12 pm 
Its actually the second time i rape him. Nothing really to party about yet I am proud of myself for getting him as he runs a whole lot. But it was pretty easy to get him.

Good luck to AoD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:28 pm 

want a cookie?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:30 pm 
Again, I said I had something to do. Sorry for having a life outside of this game Necro :( And running to make mages fizzle isn't exactly a stupid thing... if you knew anything about PVP besides POISON FS POISON FS you'd understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:57 pm 
The SS shows the killing spell was Lightning and besides, whats wrong with multiple Poison - FS? It got you sitting down. Ill take 2 cookies btw

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:07 pm 

ok i dont post too much and i dont like to flame anyone and start a discussion cus is just lame.......

but i just got enough of this kind of shits , necro u r my buddy and stuff but could u plz just stop posting this kind of things is annoying and not only u the other guys too.

is like if someone tell u stuff like ur a nOOb u cant beat me , blah blah , all u have to do is train get better go and KILL the MUTHER FUCKER and zip, u dont need to post everytime u kill somone just cus they say u suck and to the other hand u dont have to post everytime someone kill u , saying this guy kill me cus i was out of regs , i crash, i was watching the TV , i was afk blah blah blah..... im not saying this just for u i want to make clear that point.

if u die, u die ... if u kill someone u just kill someone PERIOD. u dont need to yell I KILL THIS GUY IM BETTER THAT HIM.

now , if u got ganked DEAL WITH THAT FOR CHRIST SAKE thats part of the battle !!! some ppl call that TACTIC .. if u cant defeat someone by ur own,OK, then call ur buddys and rape the MOFO cus u hate it or cus u simple cant killed ...and stop whining about that ...

i come to the forum and ALWAYS is a post or ppl just make one post about selling stuff into a post of whining about get ganked or that u kill someone or stuff like that .....

this is just one guy trying to make this forum and game better thats all...u can say STFU and move one since u neva fight and stuff , u dont know a shit etc.

whateva !! u know !! :roll:

Iori Yagami - The Old Fisher Of Obsidian
Yashiro - From Old School
Saga - Golden Wizard
Orochi - The Vamp Stoned
The Sorrow - In The Darkness were he belong
[ Merovingian's Dynasty ]

Click here to feed me a Star Fruit!
Get your own at Flyffables!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:11 pm 

well said iori hes kinda got a point :shock:

Bezerk-Warrior
Foxy Grey-Blacksmith
Jay-Tamer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:33 am 
He kinda does but Iori, don't get me wrong. I dont post for every person I kill but when someone talks too much shit like for example saying they can own this and that and I rape them. Ill post to make them shut up. I find people who talk shit on forums worse than a post showing someone got raped. If I had shown pictures of all the people I killed on forums lol damn, that would be a whole lot anyways. I think Bobo deserved it after all the crap hes been talking.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next