More then 3 Months  8%  [ 10 ]
Less then 3 Months  32%  [ 40 ]
Total votes : 125
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:07 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Quote:
Yea, drizzt wouldnt let ashes wear the pink skirt on tuesday, ashes used harm on him, drizzt used a normal bow back, ashes hit him with fireball, drizzt got his bow of might out....energy bolt....power bow.....flamestrike...vanq bow,

Carried on like that all night, and now we are fighting, all because of some itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polkadot bikini :(
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:11 am 

Well I thought he looked fat in it. SORRY!

lol, naw LoV and MoB war is all in good fun, I'm sure some people will take it as more, but it's nothing more than me wanting to have some fun and fight some people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:15 am 

yea, might aswell have some competition for a change....best drop my anatomy to 60 finally now lol

BUYING 4 ANATOMY FFF!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:36 pm 

yeah , yeah sure say what you want but i chooose to believe my post got you thinking.........Yeah it was me i did it. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:05 am 
Hello.

Well I just recently came back to the shard, My old character was Pyscho Fighter, It's been awhile, Mostly because I have been pulled away from the shard alot, all these new games coming out just pulls you away from the shard easly, but none of these games will ever be like Obsidian you know, But I am back now, and hopefully it stays that way.

But I think the most memorable moments on the shard is the countless time I have spent on the shard, it has been fun in everything I do, at points the game has been frustrating, being pked for one, but hey, it is fun :shock: , and challenging, Even in the worst times when I have problems in reality I would turn to this great shard, and it helped so much. Even Meeting the people on the shard has been the best part for one. The community is great, and thats what I love :lol: .

I look forward to the time I spend on the shard, its amazing.
BB and all the staff have done a great job! I thank you alot for that :)
Keep it up :roll:

Glanth Nable

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:24 am 
I came across this forum accidently and as curiosity or fate would have it here i am posting.

My name is Merlin.

I was born into this world during the time of Dain Ironfist and Killey Oakenfield--when Quasar dominated the Arena and forgetful fish were worth their weight in Vanquishing weapons.

When I stepped into Obsidian they were no mages, no wizards or necromancers. I wanted to be the first and only wizard-- my name as cliche as it might be, signified it.

Back in the day were some of my most fondest computer gaming memories of all time--I still remember the first Sherwood festival, Lonith's shit stained house, my final confrontation and victory over Quasar, the Donation festival fiasco, the rune room's destruction and even the great nightsight potion shortage.

Those were the times.

I remember when earning .1 in any skill was godsend and reaching Expert status was a lifetime achievement. I remember the exploits of the magical wands and Poetic Winter's inn. I rememebr those damn Wood Elves--those tree hugging bastards that infuriated and confused me.

I remember training all day and all night--honing my magery skills until I was the first Grandmaster Mage. I remember the ore lines i placed outside my house with Mephisto and those two thieves who wanted to join my guild so bad-- they looted my house. They were recruited immediately and then killed. I remember going insane--attacking Poetic Winter's inn, claiming souls for Mondain and trying to bribe the bazaar vendors.

I remember-- Kee Kee Kee and Duncan. Raistlin, lonith, Dain, Killey, Ragna, Hawk, Rufus, Ryn and everyone.

I remember Sherwood being invaded by scorpions-- the first boat beign stolen and sailed to Moonglow. I remembe the illegal runes to Moonglow and the blackmarket.

I remember.

And to those of you, who like me, need a little reminder of what you miss-- remember those times when we all shared this gaming experience.

I still remember,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:44 am 
Merlin my old friend, it is good to hear from you. This world needs your power once again. These new soul catchers of mondain do so with trickery, and fight with no honor. I'd rather have you with madness in your mind that any one of them about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:47 am 

you may remember me as wiegraf folles or zalbag beoulve.
those were my chars from back in the day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:04 pm 
so out of the blue today i got curious as to whether or not Obsidian was still alive and well, and sure enough theres a post from BB celebrating the 6th anniversary! I joined this shard about 4 years ago now i believe, (although I havent been able to play in a good couple of years) and I just want to congratulate BB and the staff for keeping the shard up and running, I know that its been through some shakey times. Anyway, just thought I'd say hi to anyone still around from long ago, and who knows maybe ill be able to get back online some day :) Congrats on 6 great years guys!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:05 pm 

Nice to see ya around Seifer :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:46 am 

real nice to hear from all you guys.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 7 of 7   [ 101 posts ]
Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7