It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:25 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:40 am 

Yahoo Messenger: N/A
Just reading the news and iran have put the marines on trial..which means they might get beheaded..iran have attacked the british embassy shouting "death the britian and america infidels"

also sayin get out of our country we dont want you here lol, we dont want them in britian, in our universitys they should gtfo. cmon blair get in there!

This pisses me off big time, and its so hard to keep in my feelings when my country men are going through this. i honestly feel like going to the corner shop and shouting abuse, cause when this all started they were laughing and praising iran for doing this, even laughed at sept 11...

I aint being one bit racist in this post so i dont want no one to flame me, im sure every brit and american on here feel the same way about this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:42 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
If they execute them, they will permanently isolate themselves - not to mention the sh*t will seriously hit the fan. And they will also get ten shades of sh*t kicked out of them for it :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:49 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Quote:
why cant we just blow them up, go in there kill them all and get our boys back
China and Russia would not be too happy about that. Bombing or invading Iran to get your guys back makes about as much sense as the Lebanon war waged by Isreal recently... whose soldiers were captured from INSIDE Lebanon. Things seem to be looking up in the news about it and it looks like they will probably be returned and not "beheaded". I guess it would be nice to just turn countries to glass that are full of crazies screaming "death to america" but that's not what a civilized society should do unless under direct threat.

I don't think this territory was exactly black and white as Blair insists. They've been arguing about it for quite some time as far as who it "belongs" to. Like North Korea, Iran is another paranoid nation with budding nuke capabilities trying to prove they can at least make pathetic attempts like this to show they are not completely inferior.
Quote:
After several days of tough talk and threats to isolate Iran, Britain offered to consider discussing ways to avoid disputes in the contested waters of the Persian Gulf, an official said Monday.

For their part, the Iranians pledged not to air more videos of the captured service members, citing "positive changes" in the British position.

The 15 Britons were detained by Iranian naval units on March 23 while patrolling for smugglers as part of a U.N.-mandated force monitoring the Persian Gulf. They were seized by Iranian naval units near the mouth of the Shatt al-Arab, a waterway that has long been a disputed dividing line between Iraq and Iran.

http://www.mercurynews.com/nationworld/ci_5574402

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3