It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:33 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:19 am 

Ok here's how it went down: (Not trying to be rude, just short as possible.)

Registered last night. Waited on password. Didn't get a password. Checked junk mail filter. Filter is off. Called ISP email tech support. Everything is working fine, must be on website's end. Tried to use lost password lookup on website to re-email it to me. Still no email. Registered on forums using ISP email and using hotmail email. Hotmail gets a confirmation email, Comcast (ISP) mail does not. Called support again, and they tell me that they could have blocked obsidianshard.com and there's basically nothing I can do about it.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, downloaded and installed mIRC. People are very helpful there, but can't do anything for me.

So I ask you:

Can someone send the password for the orignal acct that I setup yesterday to my hotmail address? (I could probably get a personal email at the ISP address I used to register, but let's not take chances.)

or

Can I set up a new acct using that address and not be banned for spamming? (It's [email protected] )

HA! So much for being as short as possible! Thanks and I do appreciate any help you can give me, game or erm...mental health related. ;)

themaharishi

(UPDATE: Just tried to re-register, re-register failed. I would be ok with an assigned username and password if that could just be emailed to me.)

Last edited by Maharishi on Mon May 07, 2007 10:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:27 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
hello Maharishi, ive had a couple of friends who suffered from the same "problem" as you. The best you can do is to pm some staff member about it and ask them to hook you up with valid account details. linked to page with <a href="http://www.dxgaming.com/phpbb/groupcp.p ... ">obsidian staff here</a>. im not sure what staff member you should send a PM to about this, my guess is Blinkers or Hydro. but maybe someone else can fill me in on that on.

I game on Ubuntu!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:49 am 

thanks I'll try that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:34 pm 
check your junk mail folder, also try sending it to another email account, from a diff comp like school work etc.
If all else fails get hold of higher staff like ambient said

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:36 pm 

And...............

Welcome to Obsidian !!!!!!!! :P

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]