It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 8:30 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:04 pm 
Quote:
LOL, first off im spawnofdead, not sinfulldead, f****** retard. 2nd SIN got his girlfriend pregnant not me. Lol i like this little circle going on, me calling u a newb make u mad mack? admitting you've played this game longer than me doesn't make me think any better of you, just shows how much of a f****** loser you both are. no one cares how long you've played, "oooo im emo, i cut myself, i've played this shard for over 4 years i bugged blah blah blah got banned unbanned banned again, now im on the forums talking shit to make myself feel better because i have no f****** life, i like sitting in irc allday cuz my girlfriend is some fatass lover who is probably doing my best friend right now..oh wait, only friend i have is this roryne friend who thinks hes the #1 douche on obs." seriously man, for your own sake, im not trying to diss you or anything but take some time away from the computer, and if you do live in your moms basement...good luck to ya.
You wanna talk about holding onto things? rofl, that whole rant there was about obsidian, something that no one in our irc channel has played for near 2 years now, we've moved on, why can't you.

Now, as for you being a goddamn moron. I work nearly 60+ hours a week, plus live a life that includes friends (something you cant comprehend I'm sure) plus am going to university for computer system tech. not my fault I happen to have a great paying job in which I have a fair bit of freedom :)

What have you done with your life? still played obsidian? lmfao, grow up child and stop playing your games.

Really though, you fall right into our trap, 5+ years of this shit, and you morons still cry like little f******. man it's great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:07 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
when you say move on, what do you mean? move on onto another shard? come back to the one you've been banned from for years, and then soap and moan about how admins are never on? or move on and never look back? cuz all i've seen from you is soaping and moaning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:09 pm 

lol

mack hasn't played UO in ages... much less came back here just to fuc­k with you fa­ggots.

I always enjoy a quick troll through the forums.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:10 pm 

well then, keep it going, im enjoying it. might wanna post as much as u can now b4 they ban you. dunno why they would tho, doesnt do much good. I'm sure you lil boogers will get right back in huh? ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:12 pm 

Quote:
well then, keep it going, im enjoying it. might wanna post as much as u can now b4 they ban you. dunno why they would tho, doesnt do much good. I'm sure you lil boogers will get right back in huh? ^^
correct.

and we'll keep exploiting this old as fu­ck phpbb forum as well! You probably haven't noticed the minor things that have gone on though ;-)

Last edited by roryne on Thu May 29, 2008 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:12 pm 
rofl, if I was "moaning" that would mean I'd want to come back to this game, and/or care about the game. Also, get your facts straight, there is nothing stopping me from playing right now, with all my old items, so clearly I don't want to come back here, dumb f***.

fact of the matter is, 90% of people on this forum (yes, 9 out 10 posting for you slower folks like apoc) will cry like little bitches over simple text, which is why you see ryne and i coming back, to get a laugh, and again, you play right on into it.

stupid f****** (Racist words are not tolerated here. Consider this a first and final warning)..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:13 pm 

hmm, looks like you spelled something wrong! now who was it talking shit to me about that? lol..yeh, keep wasting your time in here, im sure you have alot of it

But I agree with myself, all I really wanna do right now is go back to playing obs and laughing it up cuz flava flav cant play it.

Last edited by Apocalypse on Thu May 29, 2008 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:14 pm 

Quote:
hmm, looks like you spelled something wrong! now who was it talking shit to me about that? lol..yeh, keep wasting your time in here, im sure you have alot of it
actually, I missed the last bracket for the quote tag. I didn't misspell anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:17 pm 

Quote:
rofl, if I was "moaning" that would mean I'd want to come back to this game, and/or care about the game. Also, get your facts straight, there is nothing stopping me from playing right now, with all my old items, so clearly I don't want to come back here, dumb f***.

fact of the matter is, 90% of people on this forum (yes, 9 out 10 posting for you slower folks like apoc) will cry like little bitches over simple text, which is why you see ryne and i coming back, to get a laugh, and again, you play right on into it.

stupid f****** (Racist words are not tolerated here. Consider this a first and final warning)..
(Racist words are not tolerated here. Consider this a first and final warning).?..guess this is new news to me..last time i checked i was white. anyways, this lil convo all of us are having has been a good bit of fun for me. keep on checking my posts for spelling, cuz im pretty sure i will, don't really care that much to go back over my posts and check the spelling..regiss im sure you'll succed in hacking this forum or w/e you geeks are good at. Can't wait to see it happen!

Guess it already happened you dumb f***.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:20 pm 
you're a moron, the forum doesn't need to be "hacked" it is openly exploitable and when I still cared about this shard, I told numerous admins how to fix it.

YET HERE WE ARE, still unfixed, and still able to f*** with this peice of shit game!
Quote:
But I digress, all I really wanna do right now is go back to sucking cocks for a living. Sorry guys.
......... dude, really? ... weak.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:23 pm 

WOOT, ive always wanted to suck a huge cock, thanks guys. you've made my dreams come alive right infront of me. im glad u guys are happy with ur lifes. hope you have a very very exciting life. ima stop talking to you guys, cuz apperantly i have a huge cock in my mouth gagging me. cant talk now bye!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:24 pm 

Quote:
WOOT, ive always wanted to suck a huge cock, thanks guys. you've made my dreams come alive right infront of me. im glad u guys are happy with ur lifes. hope you have a very very exciting life. ima stop talking to you guys, cuz apperantly i have a huge cock in my mouth gagging me. cant talk now bye!
quite a load you've got there it sounds like.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:40 pm 

Locking this thread due to *troll alert*.

As for Ryne and Ashes, please head back to your IRCs where you might find someone who cares about what you have to say? Most likely will result in fail, but it's better than having you on the forums.

Why you both insist in trying to involve yourselves in Obsidian is beyond me...

The delicious irony is that you both obviously don't care about the shard, and yet you are sad enough to come and waste your time flaming?

Really, you both need to get a life and find something better to do besides trolling. Those of us with more maturity than your average cookie-selling girl scout have better things to do. I'm quite shocked (although not surprised) to find that you are still here, lingering like a damp problem.

Regards,

Thassius.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3